Been hiding for a few weeks

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the way you treat things here, on forum. I saw you giving good guidelines for the community... Nice to know you are Loveless.

I really appreciate hearing that! Making the community happy is my first and most important goal here.

Thanks for the welcomes (backs) and the evil laugh @Xhaj #Bae

“Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see.”

I always wondered if loveless nickname had something to do with the issue you had with the PRO staff before?, if so I want you to know, Every guy that is willing to help PRO to bring the best, will be always welcome. About showing you real name hmm, I do not see a problem since you are (going to be) in a nice rank, not like being in the GM rank, people always rage at you even when they know they deserve it?, I do not think I will be showing my nickname although maybe you already know it? (wary) haha anyway welcome to PRO (since this is a Player introduction topic).

6uFX3D9.gif

I always wondered if loveless nickname had something to do with the issue you had with the PRO staff before?, if so I want you to know, Every guy that is willing to help PRO to bring the best, will be always welcome. About showing you real name hmm, I do not see a problem since you are (going to be) in a nice rank, not like being in the GM rank, people always rage at you even when they know they deserve it?, I do not think I will be showing my nickname although maybe you already know it? (wary) haha anyway welcome to PRO (since this is a Player introduction topic).

To be completely real with you, the Loveless nickname was all to do with the past, but partially with my love for the character himself. Thanks for the welcome!

People can always check your ip here...oh wait

I had a hunch that the Loveless nick was you! You're a tricky mctrickster!

Lol! Thanks for calling me that, I like being a mctrickster, stealing your mcnuggets.