ceMiEnA.png

qW5gZeH.png

AdtwEnD.png

II8dGBq.png

q2hiNGY.png

8ROt2T7.png

00XAIzP.png

wyrpLrX.png

I do have one more owned data than him, 2 less seen and 4 less evolved.

some people do have the Mega Charizard X from nikola in their Dex as seen data, not sure why tho. I dont have any megas in there

What I am trying to figure out, what I am missing..as far as I can tell I miss Cobalion (from Koichi boss if this is even possible), the Arceus from Nikola and the Mega Charizard X from Nikola as well + trkowhx.png

so I am missing 3(4) seen data, 2 evo data and 2 owned data with the Tepig included BUT from his reaction he doesnt have them either -> 1guEdFZ.png

please help me :)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

330186 Did you evolve all the baby pokes that are evolveable?

I only posted the things I miss, so probably yeah

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Correct me if I'm wrong, as this is from a Red server perspective, however, Dwebble was obtainable from the Excavation Sites for a while. I have a few in my PC still. I think Klink is the same, however it was only there for a few days. Another possibility is that Minccino was obtainable for a couple of hours after the Love Island remake but removed because it wasn't intended.

Maybe it's possible that the other player has one or two of these Pokemon and their evolutions? Of course, this is from memory and could be incorrect but it's entirely possible. Hope that it helps.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

330299 Correct me if I'm wrong, as this is from a Red server perspective, however, Dwebble was obtainable from the Excavation Sites for a while. I have a few in my PC still. I think Klink is the same, however it was only there for a few days. Another possibility is that Minccino was obtainable for a couple of hours after the Love Island remake but removed because it wasn't intended.

Maybe it's possible that the other player has one or two of these Pokemon and their evolutions? Of course, this is from memory and could be incorrect but it's entirely possible. Hope that it helps.

Dwebble was Red only, same goes for Minccino and Klink

i do have Kling seen data now! thanks to Skizaski -

Crustle too thanks to Skizaski, 6head and water01

330318 Seen data aren't really relevant because it count Mega's too..

well, yeah ( dont see them in my dex tho )

any ideas what I could possible miss in evos/owned?