Hey! (4 months late)

Hey all! This is coming 4 months late (almost five :Shocked: ) but hey, why not right? :)

Some of you might already know me from Red Server all chat, in that case, Hi!

For those of you who don't know me though, hello! I'm Leichan (although I usually just go by Lei xD)

I've been playing since August, and I've completed all (current) areas so far, including the e4s (obviously haha).

Also I love my Kitsuneko family <3 <3 <3

I've played Pokemon since I can remember, one of my fondest gaming memories is when i completed my first E4 on the Gameboy (I'm that old :Frown: )

The main thing I do on Pro currently is hunt and train, and obviously speak to all my buddies in all chat :Heart:

I love to help people, when I know the answers, so please, if you see me online, feel free to message me and I'll try and help you with whats wrong :D Even if it's not Pro related ;)

Until then though, bye and have fun!

Don't really play this much anymore, Squirtles guild forever tho ✊

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Lei, nice to meet you and hope you continue have fun playing PRO for a long time :)

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.