Chimeraguild

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Chimera [Red Server] ~ Recruiting

<t>1. What is your nickname in PRO? LightDawnx<br/>

2. Why do you want to join this guild? I am looking for a new guild to make friends, talk , PvP and most important , to have fun<br/>

3. How old are you? Where do you come from? 23 and I'm from finland<br/>

4. How many hours of gameplay do you have? How many badges do you have? 488hours and all badges.<br/>

5. What type of player are you? (ex: a person who hunts and sells pokes, a pvp person, collects pokemons for the joy of it, etc.) I am mostly PvP player but right now i am starting to focus on catching nice iv or even shiny pokemon too.<br/>

6. What's your favorite pokemon? What's your favorite Legendary Dog? My faforite pokemon hmmm...maybe umbreon and charizard. My faforite poke from legendary dogs is ofc entei , i remember the movie from my childhood. The one about entei , it was coool :D</t>

LightDawnx

<r><QUOTE author="LightDawnx"><s>

</s><POST content="346333"><s></s>346333<e></e></POST> 1. What is your nickname in PRO? LightDawnx<br/>

2. Why do you want to join this guild? I am looking for a new guild to make friends, talk , PvP and most important , to have fun<br/>

3. How old are you? Where do you come from? 23 and I'm from finland<br/>

4. How many hours of gameplay do you have? How many badges do you have? 488hours and all badges.<br/>

5. What type of player are you? (ex: a person who hunts and sells pokes, a pvp person, collects pokemons for the joy of it, etc.) I am mostly PvP player but right now i am starting to focus on catching nice iv or even shiny pokemon too.<br/>

6. What's your favorite pokemon? What's your favorite Legendary Dog? My faforite pokemon hmmm...maybe umbreon and charizard. My faforite poke from legendary dogs is ofc entei , i remember the movie from my childhood. The one about entei , it was coool :D<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hey, nice to see that you're looking for a guild in here. Of course you will be very welcome, i will contact you by PM so we can invite you to our discord. <E>:y:</E></r>

mJTF4Nm.png

IGN: Kilgara ~ Guild: None ~ Game Time: +800Hrs ~ Server: Silver

<t>are you still looking for members if you are<br/>

<br/>

1. What is your nickname in PRO? <br/>

BSteins<br/>

2. Why do you want to join this guild? <br/>

looking for people to socialize with while playing the game<br/>

3. How old are you? Where do you come from? <br/>

I'm 28 from the usa<br/>

4. How many hours of gameplay do you have? How many badges do you have? <br/>

i have 480 hours play time and all badges<br/>

5. What type of player are you? (ex: a person who hunts and sells pokes, a pvp person, collects pokemons for the joy of it, etc.)<br/>

i'm a little bit of it all, except i rarely sell pokes.<br/>

6. What's your favorite pokemon? What's your favorite Legendary Dog?<br/>

riachu or mankey is my fav poke and my fav legendary dog is raikou</t>

<r><QUOTE author="bsteins"><s>

</s><POST content="347302"><s></s>347302<e></e></POST> are you still looking for members if you are<br/>

<br/>

1. What is your nickname in PRO? <br/>

BSteins<br/>

2. Why do you want to join this guild? <br/>

looking for people to socialize with while playing the game<br/>

3. How old are you? Where do you come from? <br/>

I'm 28 from the usa<br/>

4. How many hours of gameplay do you have? How many badges do you have? <br/>

i have 480 hours play time and all badges<br/>

5. What type of player are you? (ex: a person who hunts and sells pokes, a pvp person, collects pokemons for the joy of it, etc.)<br/>

i'm a little bit of it all, except i rarely sell pokes.<br/>

6. What's your favorite pokemon? What's your favorite Legendary Dog?<br/>

riachu or mankey is my fav poke and my fav legendary dog is raikou<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hey Bsteins, you will be very welcome to Chimera, in a few moments some staff will contact you by PM to invite you to our discord, see you soon <E>:Smile:</E></r>

mJTF4Nm.png

IGN: Kilgara ~ Guild: None ~ Game Time: +800Hrs ~ Server: Silver

<t>1. What is your nickname in PRO? Vylehean<br/>

2. Why do you want to join this guild? Tired to play alone, my old guild is currently dead<br/>

3. How old are you? Where do you come from? im 24, proud to be italian, i'm sorry for my terrible english, im trying to learn it properly.<br/>

4. How many hours of gameplay do you have? How many badges do you have? i've 122 hours and every badge, just miss hoenn league.<br/>

5. What type of player are you? (ex: a person who hunts and sells pokes, a pvp person, collects pokemons for the joy of it, etc.) i like to be a pvp player but haven't done it yet on pro.<br/>

6. What's your favorite pokemon? What's your favorite Legendary Dog? My favourite pokemon is Arcanine, and about legendary pokemon is fine Arcanine aswell? :)) joke i think the best is entei.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Vylehean"><s>

</s><POST content="347763"><s></s>347763<e></e></POST> 1. What is your nickname in PRO? Vylehean<br/>

2. Why do you want to join this guild? Tired to play alone, my old guild is currently dead<br/>

3. How old are you? Where do you come from? im 24, proud to be italian, i'm sorry for my terrible english, im trying to learn it properly.<br/>

4. How many hours of gameplay do you have? How many badges do you have? i've 122 hours and every badge, just miss hoenn league.<br/>

5. What type of player are you? (ex: a person who hunts and sells pokes, a pvp person, collects pokemons for the joy of it, etc.) i like to be a pvp player but haven't done it yet on pro.<br/>

6. What's your favorite pokemon? What's your favorite Legendary Dog? My favourite pokemon is Arcanine, and about legendary pokemon is fine Arcanine aswell? :)) joke i think the best is entei.<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

You've been accepted! Feel free to pm Kilgara, or he'll pm you later! <E>:Grin:</E></r>

width=659px

https://data.whicdn.com/images/310096806/original.png[/img]

Hours Played: 1000+ hours | Guild: | Server: Silver | Discord Tag: Golden#2746