△Chimera△ [Red Server] - [Recruiting]

Chimeraguild

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Chimera [Red Server] ~ Recruiting

<r><QUOTE author="Dataku"><s>

</s><POST content="348948"><s></s>348948<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Kilgara"><s>
</s><POST content="331447"><s></s>331447<e></e></POST> 1. What is your nickname in PRO?<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

Dataku<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

Hey Dataku are you interested to join us? If it is i would like you to answers this survey:<br/>

<br/>

1. What is your nickname in PRO?<br/>

2. Why do you want to join this guild?<br/>

3. How old are you? Where do you come from?<br/>

4. How many hours of gameplay do you have? How many badges do you have?<br/>

5. What type of player are you? (ex: a person who hunts and sells pokes, a pvp person, collects pokemons for the joy of it, etc.)<br/>

6. What's your favorite pokemon? What's your favorite Legendary Dog?</r>

mJTF4Nm.png

IGN: Kilgara ~ Guild: None ~ Game Time: +800Hrs ~ Server: Silver

<r>Greetings Chimera!<br/>

I have heard this is an active and friendly guild with many events and I would like to join :) I especially love hide and seek... <E>:Cool:</E> <br/>

My ingame nick is Kitaiza, after the main character Kitai in The Codex Alera. za is my area code, South Africa- which is my beautiful country.<br/>

I am the tender age of 27, I am champion of all regions and I have about 600 hrs gameplay.<br/>

I play roughly an hour a day but much more when I have time, less when work is crazy.<br/>

Fun fact: My only OT shiny ever is from joey. <br/>

I play pokemon for all sorts of reasons- firstly red and crystal were my childhood and this is a realisation of what I always wished they could be. <br/>

I only train OTs and my grand objective is to have an OT epic of each pvp pokemon and eventually every pokemon. <br/>

I also train and collect shinies and event pokes, I am filling my shiny pokedex slowly. My new pride are my charmander and squirtle clones, not OT sadly but much loved.<br/>

I am a maths teacher and very into analysing stats and trying different things. I have pvped a bit but more often use my time on dailies like excavations (over 8k discoveries) and daycare quests (tier 5). I want to start pvp but i want to have many many pokemon to choose from first. I have at least 40 pvp ready lvl 100s but I am still training a few mvps.<br/>

I believe this game is an amazing initiative and i donate for ms to support it. I have little use for pokedollars except to buy shinies and ride the train- I will gladly donate good pokes for guild events and average ones to help new guildies start storylines. <br/>

My favourite pokemon are sandshrew/slash, paras/parasect, galvantula(since i got this epic one it's my new fave), goomy/goodra, vileplume and omanyte/omastar. My best dog is Raikou. I love all pokedogs too, I have lucario, manectric, houndoom, stoutland, absol.. all good uns ;)<br/>

Please consider my application, I would be delighted to join your family :) KitaiZa <E>:thanks:</E></r>

<r><QUOTE author="KitaiZa"><s>

</s><POST content="349824"><s></s>349824<e></e></POST> Greetings Chimera!<br/>

I have heard this is an active and friendly guild with many events and I would like to join :) I especially love hide and seek... <E>:Cool:</E> <br/>

My ingame nick is Kitaiza, after the main character Kitai in The Codex Alera. za is my area code, South Africa- which is my beautiful country.<br/>

I am the tender age of 27, I am champion of all regions and I have about 600 hrs gameplay.<br/>

I play roughly an hour a day but much more when I have time, less when work is crazy.<br/>

Fun fact: My only OT shiny ever is from joey. <br/>

I play pokemon for all sorts of reasons- firstly red and crystal were my childhood and this is a realisation of what I always wished they could be. <br/>

I only train OTs and my grand objective is to have an OT epic of each pvp pokemon and eventually every pokemon. <br/>

I also train and collect shinies and event pokes, I am filling my shiny pokedex slowly. My new pride are my charmander and squirtle clones, not OT sadly but much loved.<br/>

I am a maths teacher and very into analysing stats and trying different things. I have pvped a bit but more often use my time on dailies like excavations (over 8k discoveries) and daycare quests (tier 5). I want to start pvp but i want to have many many pokemon to choose from first. I have at least 40 pvp ready lvl 100s but I am still training a few mvps.<br/>

I believe this game is an amazing initiative and i donate for ms to support it. I have little use for pokedollars except to buy shinies and ride the train- I will gladly donate good pokes for guild events and average ones to help new guildies start storylines. <br/>

My favourite pokemon are sandshrew/slash, paras/parasect, galvantula(since i got this epic one it's my new fave), goomy/goodra, vileplume and omanyte/omastar. My best dog is Raikou. I love all pokedogs too, I have lucario, manectric, houndoom, stoutland, absol.. all good uns ;)<br/>

Please consider my application, I would be delighted to join your family :) KitaiZa <E>:thanks:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

Welcome to Chimera! <E>:Smile:</E></r>

mJTF4Nm.png

<r>1. What is your nickname in PRO? VaeVictis<br/>

2. Why do you want to join this guild? I like your logo, and your guild ambitions.<br/>

3. How old are you? Where do you come from? 22/Romania<br/>

4. How many hours of gameplay do you have? How many badges do you have? around 40 hours(but this is my alt, on main around 900)<br/>

5. What type of player are you? (ex: a person who hunts and sells pokes, a pvp person, collects pokemons for the joy of it, etc.) PvP player<br/>

6. What's your favorite pokemon? What's your favorite Legendary Dog? Scyther/Entei <E>:Cool:</E></r>

<r><QUOTE author="VaeVictis"><s>

</s>1. What is your nickname in PRO? VaeVictis<br/>

2. Why do you want to join this guild? I like your logo, and your guild ambitions.<br/>

3. How old are you? Where do you come from? 22/Romania<br/>

4. How many hours of gameplay do you have? How many badges do you have? around 40 hours(but this is my alt, on main around 900)<br/>

5. What type of player are you? (ex: a person who hunts and sells pokes, a pvp person, collects pokemons for the joy of it, etc.) PvP player<br/>

6. What's your favorite pokemon? What's your favorite Legendary Dog? Scyther/Entei <E>:Cool:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

Hey VaeVictis, i'm a little busy atm but do not worry Tatsumichan will contact you. <E>:Angel:</E></r>

mJTF4Nm.png

• 2 weeks later...

<r>Nickname in PRO is Absoluteezero <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

<br/>

I'd like to join this guild cause it seems like a cool guild with good peeps in it! <br/>

<br/>

Current age is 16, and i come from Sweden.<br/>

<br/>

I have 107h on the RED PRO server, and I own 18 badges at this stage. To keep in mind though is that I am sort of a on and off player, I kinda play in periods. As sometimes Im in the mood of playing and sometimes not, sort of inconsistent.<br/>

<br/>

I enjoy collecting pokémon and selling them (if they are rare and valuable). I don't know much about pvping in PRO or in Pokémon overall, thus making pvp not a big interest <br/>

for me, but I love to learn a bit.<br/>

<br/>

My favorite pokémon at the moment is Gengar, I just like the design of it, and his power ingame. My favorite legendary dog is definitely Raikou, for the same reason as Gengar <E>:Angel:</E></r>

<t>1. What is your nickname in PRO? Vengeance2449<br/>

2. Why do you want to join this guild? I would really like to have a good community of players and people to talk to and play Pokemon with. <br/>

3. How old are you? Where do you come from? I am 20 and I live in the USA<br/>

4. How many hours of gameplay do you have? How many badges do you have? I only have 40h of game play ATM but i have played all the Pokemon games so i was hoping you guys would make a tiny exception. I have 6 badges at the moment but Blaine wont be hard at all. <br/>

5. What type of player are you? (ex: a person who hunts and sells pokes, a pvp person, collects pokemons for the joy of it, etc.) I love to find rare and valuable Pokemon and sell them to make cash as well as collect shiny. <br/>

6. What's your favorite pokemon? What's your favorite Legendary Dog? My favorite Pokemon is bar far the best Pokemon ever Metapod. Although it couldn't stand up to a metapod in a fight my favorite dog is probably Entei but idk that is a hard one.</t>

<r><COLOR color="#800000"><s></s>i want to be in your guild, please add me my name in pro is = "algerie31" red server<br/>

i have begin 23 february 2017 and have all badges konto jonhto and hoenn 165 time play<br/>

i ve 18 year old <br/>

i want this guild to be my family to become a pro..Would really be glad if you guys accepted me lol<e></e></COLOR></r>

discord = algerie31#5698

Coarse-Finished-Grunion-size-restricted.gif