Anti-monopolization of mebmership.

Padawan96

In regards of certain events in yellow server (not sure the situation in other servers) there happens to be some players that abuse their ingame pokedollars to purchase all membership medallions at moderate prices to then sell them for much higher prices.Long story short:[glow=red]Membership monopolization[/glow]

Those players are not even interested in using the medallion (that's why they buy multiple of them in the first place). They just buy as much as they can and then sell them at ridiculous prices (making it hard for legit players, but "still ok" for bot users).

Result: membership is taken away from legit players but still accessible for players with lots of poke$ (not necessarily botters, but those can abuse it).

Solution: Allow membership medallion to be traded only ONCE and then it becomes untradeable. In my opinion it's a win-win condition as membership sellers will get what they want: poke$ , and buyers will be restrained to consume it ( I mean, that should be the sole purpose of buying membership from others in the first place.)

Membership inflation/monopoly has been an increasing concern among players lately. I'd like to read your opinions about the topic, so feel free to post if you agree or disagree and why! :y:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

To make use of this (yet another missclick) I'd like to add that this possible solution might actually help the economy, as player will be encouraged to train pokemons to earn in game currency (dealing with the lack of good pokes seen in trade chat)

Solution: Allow membership medallion to be traded only ONCE and then it becomes untradeable. In my opinion it's a win-win condition as membership sellers will get what they want: poke$ , and buyers will be restrained to consume it ( I mean, that should be the sole purpose of buying membership from others in the first place.

Absolutely agree, bc we avoid resellers :y:

I would never spent 2mil for 100cc

I did it because it was you

I bought 200cc for 4mil from the person I am referring to

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

But people keep saying "staff can't do anything"... even if it's a lie.

Staff is like the government of this country (PRO), economy is in a deadly situation because of greedy part of the country and Staff have all the right to do something.

Economy is always the first reason that leads to the collapse..

And not only it happen what Padawan said.. it also happen that those people buy MS to each other to keep the price high when they see it's starting to fall.

I think in this case, players are at fault. If you are greedy and lazy you buy MS at low price and sell it higher. The only solution here is like it was suggested - make MS medallion tradeable ONLY ONCE. There is no way to make more payment methods (it was said long time ago, don't ask me why, I dunno, just remember that there was a post about it already), so only one solution remains. I would never buy MS for more than 500k, now price is around 1m+ so I'm saying big nope to that.

331631 But people keep saying "staff can't do anything"... even if it's a lie.

Staff is like the government of this country (PRO), economy is in a deadly situation because of greedy part of the country and Staff have all the right to do something.

Economy is always the first reason that leads to the collapse..

And not only it happen what Padawan said.. it also happen that those people buy MS to each other to keep the price high when they see it's starting to fall.

They actually cannot do anything since the cant intervene in marketplace.

I can feel how the game is slowly dying, many people left, I left few months ago, now I am playing again and the ms for 1.2m (blue server price) is crazy, I am lucky cause I can afford many, but I understand that new players cant pay that much, when I started playing the price of ms was 80k/120k and for new players even 75k for the bike is a lot...

People should stop buying ms from other players, that's the only solution in my opinion

Edit: if bosses started drop ms as a random drop the price of medallions would decrease, second possible solution