Hi all :)

Hi to everyone..

İ actually started few months ago.. but i didnt play too much.. now last few weeks i started to play almost full free time. About me; İm kinda collector but at same time i like battles too.. like to talk friendly and help someones if i can)..

Whatever.. İ just wanted to say hi to pro:)

İm on red server actively:)

hope to see you all around

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to PRO, and its forums, MackTheSnakee!

Hopefully you're enjoying the game, now that you're playing it more :Angel:

If ever you need help don't hesitate to check out the Game Guides or look for live support on our IRC. You can also check out the list of Frequently Asked Questions to give you a better understanding about the game.

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Hello MackTheSnakee and welcome to the forums, hope you have a lot of fun here and it's a pleasure to meet you :)

Also if you like, check our Playground to play games with other players.

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

332370 Welcome back, Snake! (hisssssssssss)

!snake

332281 Hi to everyone..

İ actually started few months ago.. but i didnt play too much.. now last few weeks i started to play almost full free time. About me; İm kinda collector but at same time i like battles too.. like to talk friendly and help someones if i can)..

Whatever.. İ just wanted to say hi to pro:)

İm on red server actively:)

hope to see you all around

Return of the mack! wb bro and (again) welcome to our discord server, have fun now you're back with PRO :)

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.