because photoshop is for noob

Pandattack

Your art is good i appreciate that, but photoshop isnt for the noobs, its for proffesionals, it is developed to edit any photo according to us, there many things than u see in photoshop, plz dont compare ms paint with photoshop.

Thank You,

Ryuga.

VHyPk2n.png

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your art is good i appreciate that, but photoshop isnt for the noobs, its for proffesionals, it is developed to edit any photo according to us, there many things than u see in photoshop, plz dont compare ms paint with photoshop.

Thank You,

Ryuga.

only for the joke dont worry ! ^^ i use paintool sai and photoshop too but in that case i tried to do something with rudimental tools !

dldb.png

Thank You,

Ryuga.

only for the joke dont worry ! ^^ i use paintool sai and photoshop too but in that case i tried to do something with rudimental tools !

No problem, i was serious because i love photoshop btw ur arts are good.

With Best Regards,

Ryuga.

VHyPk2n.png

If you make a picture similar to my current profile pic, I'll make it my avatar for at least a week probably more if it's really good :3

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

If you make a picture similar to my current profile pic, I'll make it my avatar for at least a week probably more if it's really good :3

CHALENGE ACCEPTED

950368mewletrix.jpg

Not perfect and with different style :p i have add the mask on you signature :p

dldb.png

don't do it for free, he is scammer ^^

im not an "artist" so i dont need money or compensation :p

dldb.png

CHALENGE ACCEPTED

950368mewletrix.jpg

Not perfect and with different style :p i have add the mask on you signature :p

:)

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.