Consumable PvP Items Costing PvP Coins

Chameleon

339871 should be 1 pvp coin per 5 sashes / weak poli

neither is a particularly good item so i don't see anything wrong with making them relatively easily obtainable, like lum berries.

Im agree with u.

Now u can sell a life orb (50c) for 500k easily in trade chat. So 1c = 10k.

So now the price of one focus/ Weakness Policy are 20k per one item ! (item consumable, Otherwise it is not funny).

So if u use two per battle, u will lose 40K per battle (if u lose the battle) and lose 30k per battle ( if u win ).

So yeah u can easily say that is not balance.

In one word, don't use those items.

339871 should be 1 pvp coin per 5 sashes / weak poli

neither is a particularly good item so i don't see anything wrong with making them relatively easily obtainable, like lum berries.

Well it would be twice as better but you would still need to consistently win PvP battles to get them. I honestly don't understand the idea behind it. Getting items that would help you win battles should not require you to win battles. You need those items to win battles in the first place.

Non consumables are understandable as you don't need to consistently win battles for them. You'd need to win 50 or you can just farm Poke$ and buy them from other players and they won't just disappear after they're used. If you're not winning battles consistently, consumables need to be constantly supplied by those who do so you can buy from them and that is very unlikely to be reliable.