Ban talonflame from ranked!!

Zonamarelarap

Well this request is simple ban talonflame from ranked because now at gen 7 Gale Wings lost priority at fly moves if are not full hp and at pro Gale Wings are outdated And being outdated it gets too much OP... !! And moreover now there is life orb in the game and gale wings are outdated is more and more OP...

Info by bulbapédia:

"Generation VII

Gale Wings now works only if the user has full HP. "

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Gale_Wings_(Ability)

:thanks:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we dont are at gen 7? of course we are at gen 7!! pro is outdated and if it continues this way (outdated and unfair) it can be overcome by new mmo and pvp pro is super boring and all copy from others tangela, slowbro, blissey, tyranitar, goodra, scizor, bisharp, talonflame, arcanine, clefable, tentacruel, starmie, donphan and other stupid tanks... isn't funny have all tahts pokes at one team! nobody have imagination to create a "decent" team all stall stall stall stall...all copy of others....or users from weaters teams..all copy from others!!

334451 Now who defends the not ban from talonflame it's because they use it and abuse it e=e and whos use stall and the pokes i mencioned are disgusting!!!

i dont even have a talonflame and i dont want it banned.

i want ban for talonflame or gale wings updated how it should be!! It's been a few months since Gen 7 left!! PRO need "update" or will be left behind by others mmo's online ...