Bike vs Bike Mount for Route 18

Keoninumuri

I'm at the route 18 Bike Stop House. It says I can't pass without a bike. I don't have 75K to buy one. Is it possible to buy a mount bike and use it to pass or will I only be able to pass with the in-game bike? Just wondering if it's worth it to buy the mount bike since I already have other mounts.

giphy.gif

I'm pretty sure the bike would work, but i suggest buying the bike that's worth 75k, because buying a bike in the coin shop is pretty risky, especially if it doesn't work out in the end. :Heart: :Angel:

width=659px

https://data.whicdn.com/images/310096806/original.png[/img]

Hours Played: 1000+ hours | Guild: | Server: Silver | Discord Tag: Golden#2746

335455 I'm at the route 18 Bike Stop House. It says I can't pass without a bike. I don't have 75K to buy one. Is it possible to buy a mount bike and use it to pass or will I only be able to pass with the in-game bike? Just wondering if it's worth it to buy the mount bike since I already have other mounts.

Hello KeoniNumuri, unfortunatly to travel accross Kanto's Cycling Road you are required to use a Bike, which can be used only with the ingame Bike and not the Bike Mount.

That Bike can be obtainable in Vermilion City, on the building right of the Pokecenter. By helping a kid to pay his rent (75k) the kid will be so happy that will offer you his Bike Voucher for the effort you put into helping him, which you can trade for a bike in the Cerulean City's Bike Shop. If you have issues getting money, you can use the Money Making Guide as it can give you valuable tips to acumulate pokedollars.

In another note, in order to reach Fuschia City you aren't required to use a bike, as you can use the path listed in the Kanto Walkthrough Guide, that doesn't involve the Cycling Road.

Best of luck and have fun playing :)

[glow=purple]Locked as Solved[/glow]

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.