Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: CHRONOS (International Guild) Recruiting 17+!

<t>Hi! My name is Zayol and I play on the red server! I am interested in joining this guild if possible :D I am 29 years old and come from Canada, I've only discovered this wonderful game a few days ago for android and have been playing since, so I only have 50 hours on my trainer card as of now but will probably get to the 250hr mark in not to long ;) <br/>

I have been playing pokemon since the oiginal Red & Blue came out and have loved Pokemon ever since. My ambition in this game is to be the very best, like noone ever was, to catch them is my real test to train them is my cause. (from the original song, cliche haha I know) But yah to get as high up there as I can alongside my friends and fellow trainers and to test out all challenges this game has to offer.<br/>

I think I would make a great asset to this guild since im always up for helping my fellow trainers, be it knowledge, experience or anything else.<br/>

My Favorite Pokemon has always been Gengar ever since Gen 1, because I think he is probably the poke that represents me the most. As I can be mischievous at times ;)<br/>

I havnt tried to visit your discord group considering I play off my android and am not quite sure what it is :P.<br/>

And yes I am able and willing to follow all rules!<br/>

Anyways whether I get accepted or not, I hope to see you all in game whether it be on the road or vs in a battle!</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Zayol"><s>

</s><POST content="178706"><s></s>178706<e></e></POST> Hi! My name is Zayol and I play on the red server! I am interested in joining this guild if possible :D I am 29 years old and come from Canada, I've only discovered this wonderful game a few days ago for android and have been playing since, so I only have 50 hours on my trainer card as of now but will probably get to the 250hr mark in not to long ;) <br/>

I have been playing pokemon since the oiginal Red & Blue came out and have loved Pokemon ever since. My ambition in this game is to be the very best, like noone ever was, to catch them is my real test to train them is my cause. (from the original song, cliche haha I know) But yah to get as high up there as I can alongside my friends and fellow trainers and to test out all challenges this game has to offer.<br/>

I think I would make a great asset to this guild since im always up for helping my fellow trainers, be it knowledge, experience or anything else.<br/>

My Favorite Pokemon has always been Gengar ever since Gen 1, because I think he is probably the poke that represents me the most. As I can be mischievous at times ;)<br/>

I havnt tried to visit your discord group considering I play off my android and am not quite sure what it is :P.<br/>

And yes I am able and willing to follow all rules!<br/>

Anyways whether I get accepted or not, I hope to see you all in game whether it be on the road or vs in a battle!<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hi there,<br/>

We want to know you better. Please check your PM for an invitation to our Guild Discord :)</r>

<t>1. Tell us about yourself! : Hi there! My name is Ollie, I have been an avid fan of Pokemon since I was young, I own a lot of the games from old to new and it would be great to join a community that shares my interest.<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue) : My IGN is OllzaaFCB<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? : 375 Hours and 16 badges<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? : 25 years old, from the UK.<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? : To become the best Pokemon trainer and to catch them all!<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? : I believe that I can contribute a lot to the guild and help in every way that I can. I am also hoping that I will be able to help with the daycare service!<br/>

7. Have you in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left. : This is my first guild.<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? : Latios/Latias, because they both look awesome, especially shiny Latias!<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? : Yes<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? : Yes, absolutely!</t>

<r><QUOTE author="OllzaaFCB"><s>

</s>1. Tell us about yourself! : Hi there! My name is Ollie, I have been an avid fan of Pokemon since I was young, I own a lot of the games from old to new and it would be great to join a community that shares my interest.<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue) : My IGN is OllzaaFCB<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? : 375 Hours and 16 badges<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? : 25 years old, from the UK.<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? : To become the best Pokemon trainer and to catch them all!<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? : I believe that I can contribute a lot to the guild and help in every way that I can. I am also hoping that I will be able to help with the daycare service!<br/>

7. Have you in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left. : This is my first guild.<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? : Latios/Latias, because they both look awesome, especially shiny Latias!<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? : Yes<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? : Yes, absolutely!<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hi there,<br/>

We want to know you better. Please check your PM for an invitation to our Guild Discord :)</r>

K7qd0cn.gif