Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

Re: CHRONOS [international Guild] Recruiting!

<r><QUOTE author="MasterRED"><s>

</s><POST content="141018"><s></s>141018<e></e></POST> hi i would like to join the guild please ign Masterred 400 in game hours<e>
</e></QUOTE>

can you use our joining survey first? Like others did.. <E>:Grin:</E></r>

myVYGvo.gif

• ● ⬤ Proud Family of Chronos! ⬤ ● •

[glow=blue]signature credit to Mieon, check it here[/glow]

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<t>Ign Masterred<br/>

age 15<br/>

server red <br/>

i live in the bahamas<br/>

my goals strongest pvp player and truley become one with my pokemon(like ash and pidgeot when they turn god poke)<br/>

400 hours play time<br/>

discord group no not a fan of forums and stuff but had to come this on time to join guild (altho) i do come on ver seldom when bored)<br/>

reason for joining because im awesome,help full ,team worker <br/>

fave pokemon luxray beacause hes cool intimidating and can rekt goodra but ash cheat<br/>

yes i follow pro rules unless i get mad at other player and i gotta say some words not to be heard by kids :D</t>

<r><QUOTE author="MasterRED"><s>

</s><POST content="141044"><s></s>141044<e></e></POST> Ign Masterred<br/>

age 15<br/>

server red <br/>

i live in the bahamas<br/>

my goals strongest pvp player and truley become one with my pokemon(like ash and pidgeot when they turn god poke)<br/>

400 hours play time<br/>

discord group no not a fan of forums and stuff but had to come this on time to join guild (altho) i do come on ver seldom when bored)<br/>

reason for joining because im awesome,help full ,team worker <br/>

fave pokemon luxray beacause hes cool intimidating and can rekt goodra but ash cheat<br/>

yes i follow pro rules unless i get mad at other player and i gotta say some words not to be heard by kids :D<e>

</e></QUOTE>

we want to know you better, please visit our discord (Forums PM) ^^</r>

myVYGvo.gif

<r>1. Tell us about yourself! - <COLOR color="#8000BF"><s></s>Well, name's Gawerty, been apart of PRO since shortly after it's birth which was some time during 2014, officially became a staff member sometime after March of 2015, helped out a ton during alpha but had to recline shortly after release due too being a senior in High-School, I tried to come back shortly around Christmas, but I got busy again, and I then came back in January once again, but I left for personal reasons (IRL throws bricks at me sometimes) I'm making it back into the game now, with completely different goals and objectives and a spirit I haven't had in quite a while.<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue) - <COLOR color="#8000BF"><s></s>Gawerty is my nickname, I'm playing on the Blue server.<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? - <COLOR color="#8000BF"><s></s>Gameplay is a bit of a iffy topic with me, i've had several hours invested into the game, but as a Staff Member who has left and been kicked (Inactivity) my account has been reset on each occasion, so while I can say I have invested plenty of hours into the game, it's not something I can really prove easily anymore. With that said, I don't quite have badges either, but rest assured, they will come, quickly.<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? - <COLOR color="#8000BF"><s></s>I am 18, I live in the United States in Columbia, South Carolina (Gotta update my profile)<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? - <COLOR color="#8000BF"><s></s>My ambition is too be one of the best players on the Blue Server, my final objective is to earn back the respect i've lost from my inactivity and too be a member that people will look too for assistance when staff aren't around (I do not aim to be staff again currently). <e></e></COLOR><br/>

<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? - <COLOR color="#8000BF"><s></s>Why shouldn't you? I am a Veteran of the Veterans, I helped this game a lot during the alpha and while I may not have been a scripter or a mapper, I did a lot of testing along with some of the other old staff members, I also love too help people, and I have actually given people the shirts off of my back in real life several times because they needed it more than I did.<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<br/>

7. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? - <COLOR color="#8000BF"><s></s>My favorite Pokemon is Zangoose, and Seviper by extension because of their lore and because of the fact that both of them, along with Swalot helped me beat the Hoenn Elite Four when I was a kid without relying on Rayquaza.<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<br/>

8. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? - <COLOR color="#8000BF"><s></s>Of course.<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<br/>

9. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? - <COLOR color="#8000BF"><s></s>Do you even have to ask that?<e></e></COLOR></r>

“Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see.”

<t>1. Tell us about yourself! my name aymane i am 17 years old i live in morocco i am crazy about game video xd<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? Red sometimes blue<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? 585h all badges<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? 17 years old / morocco<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? to be top in pvp ladder<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? cause i need to learn from you to be more powerful and i have many friends in chronos <br/>

7. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? i don't have a favorite one all have their role in my team <br/>

8. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? sure<br/>

9. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? yes i can</t>

Aymaneforum.png

<t>1. Tell us about yourself! <br/>

My name is Samuel. Come from Indonesia, Sheilla (ur member) know me so well too :)<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? <br/>

Red, NickName = "Ovajak"<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? <br/>

145 Hours<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? <br/>

21 years old. Indonesia, Jakarta <br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO?<br/>

Actually i played this game only for fun,my final objective is achieve first ladder in red :)<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?<br/>

Well, because with me this guild will be number 1 :33<br/>

7. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? <br/>

Well, i tried to catch sneasel but i still didnt get it. because its cuteeee ><<br/>

8. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? <br/>

yup <br/>

9. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? <br/>

Yup</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Gawerty"><s>

</s><POST content="141529"><s></s>141529<e></e></POST> 1. Tell us about yourself! - <COLOR color="#8000BF"><s></s>Well, name's Gawerty, been apart of PRO since shortly after it's birth which was some time during 2014, officially became a staff member sometime after March of 2015, helped out a ton during alpha but had to recline shortly after release due too being a senior in High-School, I tried to come back shortly around Christmas, but I got busy again, and I then came back in January once again, but I left for personal reasons (IRL throws bricks at me sometimes) I'm making it back into the game now, with completely different goals and objectives and a spirit I haven't had in quite a while.<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing on? (Red/ Blue) - <COLOR color="#8000BF"><s></s>Gawerty is my nickname, I'm playing on the Blue server.<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? - <COLOR color="#8000BF"><s></s>Gameplay is a bit of a iffy topic with me, i've had several hours invested into the game, but as a Staff Member who has left and been kicked (Inactivity) my account has been reset on each occasion, so while I can say I have invested plenty of hours into the game, it's not something I can really prove easily anymore. With that said, I don't quite have badges either, but rest assured, they will come, quickly.<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? - <COLOR color="#8000BF"><s></s>I am 18, I live in the United States in Columbia, South Carolina (Gotta update my profile)<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? - <COLOR color="#8000BF"><s></s>My ambition is too be one of the best players on the Blue Server, my final objective is to earn back the respect i've lost from my inactivity and too be a member that people will look too for assistance when staff aren't around (I do not aim to be staff again currently). <e></e></COLOR><br/>

<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? - <COLOR color="#8000BF"><s></s>Why shouldn't you? I am a Veteran of the Veterans, I helped this game a lot during the alpha and while I may not have been a scripter or a mapper, I did a lot of testing along with some of the other old staff members, I also love too help people, and I have actually given people the shirts off of my back in real life several times because they needed it more than I did.<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<br/>

7. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? - <COLOR color="#8000BF"><s></s>My favorite Pokemon is Zangoose, and Seviper by extension because of their lore and because of the fact that both of them, along with Swalot helped me beat the Hoenn Elite Four when I was a kid without relying on Rayquaza.<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<br/>

8. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? - <COLOR color="#8000BF"><s></s>Of course.<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<br/>

9. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? - <COLOR color="#8000BF"><s></s>Do you even have to ask that?<e></e></COLOR><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hi, thank you so much for your interest to join this guild. But as we stated on the first page (maybe you misread it), we're just a guild from Red server only. So sorry, but thanks once again. Have a nice day!</r>

myVYGvo.gif

<r><QUOTE author="aymanex15"><s>

</s><POST content="141730"><s></s>141730<e></e></POST> 1. Tell us about yourself! my name aymane i am 17 years old i live in morocco i am crazy about game video xd<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? Red sometimes blue<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? 585h all badges<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? 17 years old / morocco<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? to be top in pvp ladder<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? cause i need to learn from you to be more powerful and i have many friends in chronos <br/>

7. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? i don't have a favorite one all have their role in my team <br/>

8. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? sure<br/>

9. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? yes i can<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Welcome! :)</r>

myVYGvo.gif

<t>1. Tell us about yourself!<br/>

My name is Katouz, Gamers, musical, live in indonesia,<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue)<br/>

Red Server<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?<br/>

231 hours last check, yesterday<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from?<br/>

17 years old, Living in indonesia country<br/>

Making money by selling stuff and thing and Gonna be top ladder of pvp<br/>

Entertainment, Making friend, and chill with all of the member of Chronos<br/>

7. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?<br/>

All 100 lvl pokemon in my PC <br/>

8. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?<br/>

I will<br/>

9. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? Sure</t>

<r><QUOTE author="ovajak"><s>

</s><POST content="142343"><s></s>142343<e></e></POST> 1. Tell us about yourself! <br/>

My name is Samuel. Come from Indonesia, Sheilla (ur member) know me so well too :)<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? <br/>

Red, NickName = "Ovajak"<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? <br/>

145 Hours<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? <br/>

21 years old. Indonesia, Jakarta <br/>

Actually i played this game only for fun,my final objective is achieve first ladder in red :)<br/>

Well, because with me this guild will be number 1 :33<br/>

7. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? <br/>

Well, i tried to catch sneasel but i still didnt get it. because its cuteeee ><<br/>

8. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? <br/>

yup <br/>

9. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? <br/>

Yup<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="KatouzWay"><s>

</s><POST content="142387"><s></s>142387<e></e></POST> 1. Tell us about yourself!<br/>

My name is Katouz, Gamers, musical, live in indonesia,<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue)<br/>

Red Server<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?<br/>

231 hours last check, yesterday<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from?<br/>

17 years old, Living in indonesia country<br/>

Making money by selling stuff and thing and Gonna be top ladder of pvp<br/>

Entertainment, Making friend, and chill with all of the member of Chronos<br/>

7. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?<br/>

All 100 lvl pokemon in my PC <br/>

8. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?<br/>

I will<br/>

9. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? Sure<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Welcome! we want to know you guys better. Please visit our discord (PM Forums).</r>

myVYGvo.gif