Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

I am Brahmarshi aka pain.

To be honest actually i wanted to do thing crazy but i will try to have each pokemon of level 100.

And now i am interested about pvp too so i want to learn i have a litttle team ready to rock.

i need some friends whom i can have fun with and do some amazing events.

I know its not enough but i have played for 300 hours on red server cause i was on education for approx 2 years or else i would have got even lot morer AND 24 badges going to go for sinnoh now.

i am 19 years old. I am from India.

And about why shall you accept me in your guild its upto you but i said my reasons , i am reallly looking forward to real fun.

I was in a guild called Akatsuki some years ago i heard that it was disbanded and when it was i was away on educational purpose.

my favorite pokemon is CHARIZAR. It has a great style and some personalities i admire a lot.

yeah i am active in Discord.

Rules is followed by me.

THANK YOU

PAIN

Edited by brahmarshi

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am Brahmarshi aka pain.

To be honest actually i wanted to do thing crazy but i will try to have each pokemon of level 100.

And now i am interested about pvp too so i want to learn i have a litttle team ready to rock.

i need some friends whom i can have fun with and do some amazing events.

I know its not enough but i have played for 300 hours on red server cause i was on education for approx 2 years or else i would have got even lot morer AND 24 badges going to go for sinnoh now.

i am 19 years old. I am from India.

And about why shall you accept me in your guild its upto you but i said my reasons , i am reallly looking forward to real fun.

I was in a guild called Akatsuki some years ago i heard that it was disbanded and when it was i was away on educational purpose.

my favorite pokemon is CHARIZAR. It has a great style and some personalities i admire a lot.

yeah i am active in Discord.

Rules is followed by me.

THANK YOU

PAIN

Hello there but first thank you for apply :D

but Chronos Guild prefect dead no.

pm me if you want to join my new guild ! :D

HHUVeub.gif

Add My Discord

[Dofalmingo#5569]

1. Tell us about yourself! : my name is lorenzo , i live in the nederlands and i follow a study called hospitality over there , i also live together with my girlfriend on our own house and when i am not playing pro i am doing things like longboarding and skating

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue) : atoombom2014

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? : i have 32 badges and 180 hours of playtime

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? : i am 20 years old and came from the netherlands

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? : i want to collect super epic pokemons but in that thing is no final objective

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? : because i am a super awesome social person to have in your guild + i am motivated to put som big time grinding in this game

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left. : i have never been in an guild , thats the reason why i am looking for 1

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? mew , because i love the lore of mew and mewtwo

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? yes afcourse here is my discord : main elite#1142

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? : yes

Edited by atoombom2014

• 3 weeks later...

1. My name is Phill im living in greece. Giving hard exams this month so i spend most of my time studying. ( also a male)

2. Silver/ Algos

3.Almost 107 and 24 badges

4. Im 18 and i live in Greece

5. I just want to gather some cool pokemons and have fun

6. Aye cause i give good advice for every aspect in your life. + i can entertain with some jokes

7. Yes i have. It has been disbanded after server changing to silver.

8. Skarmory. I love steel types in general but this one is perfect

9. Meh maybe. Not often

10. Yup. Order above all.

ty for your time :D

1. My name is Phill im living in greece. Giving hard exams this month so i spend most of my time studying. ( also a male)

2. Silver/ Algos

3.Almost 107 and 24 badges

4. Im 18 and i live in Greece

5. I just want to gather some cool pokemons and have fun

6. Aye cause i give good advice for every aspect in your life. + i can entertain with some jokes

7. Yes i have. It has been disbanded after server changing to silver.

8. Skarmory. I love steel types in general but this one is perfect

9. Meh maybe. Not often

10. Yup. Order above all.

ty for your time :D

Hey your post wrong place xD Centuries

HHUVeub.gif

Add My Discord

[Dofalmingo#5569]

• 4 weeks later...

Each day, checking this post and say : I become more strong because Chronos was here for me.

I want to thanks Chronos for everything, one of my best PRO experience ever. <3

Special thanks to : Quanle/ImHanjoo/Dofalmingo/ClockSpeed/Gunners and so much, still love you ! :hug:

• 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

1. Tell us about yourself! : My name is Aaron Job. I love Editing/Animating and playing Games.

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue) : SILVER, Kenzakisumaki

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? : All Badges Kanto-Sinnoh. 633 Hours of Playtime

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? : 16 and from Philippines

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? : Farming and Hunting Epic Pokes

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? : Im really into this game. and I really want new friends to hangout with. Chronos sounds fun!

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left. : I have been into 1 Guild before. I don't remember the name. I think it starts with Aqua. All members left, they seek new powerful guilds. Im the Leader actually. kinda heartbroking.

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? I always love Pikachu, all Electric Types. its just lit

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? Yeah, my pleasure False#3496

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? : YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. yes srsly im a good boi hueuhue

1. Tell us about yourself! : My name is Aaron Job. I love Editing/Animating and playing Games.

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue) : SILVER, Kenzakisumaki

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? : All Badges Kanto-Sinnoh. 633 Hours of Playtime

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? : 16 and from Philippines

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? : Farming and Hunting Epic Pokes

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? : Im really into this game. and I really want new friends to hangout with. Chronos sounds fun!

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left. : I have been into 1 Guild before. I don't remember the name. I think it starts with Aqua. All members left, they seek new powerful guilds. Im the Leader actually. kinda heartbroking.

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? I always love Pikachu, all Electric Types. its just lit

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? Yeah, my pleasure False#3496

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? : YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. yes srsly im a good boi hueuhue

Hello, Chronos merged with Reborn, how became Chaos now, you can found the thread : here

Thanks for your post btw.

Have a nice day.

(If a staff can lock this post, will be prefect)