Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

Re: CHRONOS Recruiting 17+! (Red Server) Updated!!

<r>1. I'm Ryan, future innovator <E>:kiss:</E> <br/>

2. Yogic <> Red Server<br/>

3. 1000+ hours // All badges<br/>

4. 19 years, from Canada<br/>

5. I aspire to collect all shiny dragon types <br/>

6. "Why should we accept you into the Guild?" <GLOW glow="blue"><s>[glow=blue]</s>wynaut<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW>;> (jk i'm an active kewl broski that aims to be the best v_v lel)<br/>

7. Was former member of Deathnote<br/>

8. Fav poke is Shinx cause it's a blue electric kitten . .who doesn't like a blue electric kitten .-.<br/>

8. Ye free on discord<br/>

10. I'll follow le guild rules</r>

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="Yogic"><s>

</s><POST content="325356"><s></s>325356<e></e></POST> 1. I'm Ryan, future innovator <E>:kiss:</E> <br/>

2. Yogic <> Red Server<br/>

3. 1000+ hours // All badges<br/>

4. 19 years, from Canada<br/>

5. I aspire to collect all shiny dragon types <br/>

6. "Why should we accept you into the Guild?" <GLOW glow="blue"><s>[glow=blue]</s>wynaut<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW>;> (jk i'm an active kewl broski that aims to be the best v_v lel)<br/>

7. Was former member of Deathnote<br/>

8. Fav poke is Shinx cause it's a blue electric kitten . .who doesn't like a blue electric kitten .-.<br/>

8. Ye free on discord<br/>

10. I'll follow le guild rules<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Welcome to Chronos bro , enjoy your stay. We're happy to have you here with us. <E>:Heart:</E></r>

vOOfnpT.gif

<t>1) I'm Mehmet Arif. I'm a student(mechanical engineering)<br/>

2) Firenzi on red server<br/>

3) 870 hours with all badges<br/>

4) I'm 24 and i'm from Turkey<br/>

5) I want to be a good pvp player<br/>

6) I like to help each other<br/>

7) I was in Death Note<br/>

8) My favourite pokemon is Starmie. Variational and fast :)<br/>

9) Yes<br/>

10) Ofcourse , I'll follow the guild rules</t>

<r><QUOTE author="firenzi"><s>

</s><POST content="325475"><s></s>325475<e></e></POST> Welcome to Chronos bro , enjoy your stay. We're happy to have you here with us.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Welcome to Chronos bro , enjoy your stay. We're happy to have you here with us. <E>:Heart:</E></r>

vOOfnpT.gif

<t>1. Tell us about yourself! i am zack. i am studying. well i am a pro fan n addicted to play it everyday. <br/>

<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue)<br/>

IGN- GhostRacer on red server.<br/>

<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?<br/>

Above 900 hrs. All 3 region badges.<br/>

<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from?<br/>

I am 24 years old and I live in india.<br/>

<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO?<br/>

i want to enjoy everything that pro has to offer and be a rare and shiny collector.<br/>

<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? I'm social , friendy and like to take challenges.<br/>

<br/>

7. Have you been in a guild before or maybe in a guild currently? and tell us the reason that you left.<br/>

well yes i was administrator in deathnote guild and learned many things there at basic level and how to manage. i left to join top guild like chronos to learn more and gain more experience and develop ingame.<br/>

<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?<br/>

My favorite pokemon are dragon types because i think they are strong and i like them all.<br/>

<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?<br/>

i am perfect at using discord.<br/>

<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?<br/>

Yes, i do follow pro rules and guild rules.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="GhostRacer"><s>

</s><POST content="325834"><s></s>325834<e></e></POST> 1. Tell us about yourself! i am zack. i am studying. well i am a pro fan n addicted to play it everyday. <br/>

<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue)<br/>

IGN- GhostRacer on red server.<br/>

<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?<br/>

Above 900 hrs. All 3 region badges.<br/>

<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from?<br/>

I am 24 years old and I live in india.<br/>

<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO?<br/>

i want to enjoy everything that pro has to offer and be a rare and shiny collector.<br/>

<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? I'm social , friendy and like to take challenges.<br/>

<br/>

7. Have you been in a guild before or maybe in a guild currently? and tell us the reason that you left.<br/>

well yes i was administrator in deathnote guild and learned many things there at basic level and how to manage. i left to join top guild like chronos to learn more and gain more experience and develop ingame.<br/>

<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?<br/>

My favorite pokemon are dragon types because i think they are strong and i like them all.<br/>

<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?<br/>

i am perfect at using discord.<br/>

<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?<br/>

Yes, i do follow pro rules and guild rules.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

vOOfnpT.gif

<r>1. I am Chris , i study economics and pokemon franchise was my favorite game back in the days <E>:Cool:</E> <br/>

2. IGN- Dmcdbzmgs RED server<br/>

3. 832 hours in game , all 3 region available badges<br/>

4. I am 22 years old and i live in Greece<br/>

5. My goal in game at the moment is , to gather decent~best iv's and correct nature poke and form <br/>

a very powerful team with many possibilities<br/>

6. Because i am friendly , kind and i love to help my teammates <br/>

7. Well yes, i was administrator in Deathnote guild ... I left due to heavy schedule and many things on my shoulders at that time. <br/>

My studies consumed all the remaining free time i had , and i was barely active in game or in discord channel.<br/>

8. Shiny ninetales <E>:Cool:</E> <br/>

9. Of course , i am a discord user , and i would gladly join chronos discord channel !<br/>

10. Yes, i do follow pro rules and guild rules.</r>

Screenshot_9.png

<r><QUOTE author="dmcdbzmgs"><s>

</s><POST content="326192"><s></s>326192<e></e></POST> 1. I am Chris , i study economics and pokemon franchise was my favorite game back in the days <E>:Cool:</E> <br/>

2. IGN- Dmcdbzmgs RED server<br/>

3. 832 hours in game , all 3 region available badges<br/>

4. I am 22 years old and i live in Greece<br/>

5. My goal in game at the moment is , to gather decent~best iv's and correct nature poke and form <br/>

a very powerful team with many possibilities<br/>

6. Because i am friendly , kind and i love to help my teammates <br/>

7. Well yes, i was administrator in Deathnote guild ... I left due to heavy schedule and many things on my shoulders at that time. <br/>

My studies consumed all the remaining free time i had , and i was barely active in game or in discord channel.<br/>

8. Shiny ninetales <E>:Cool:</E> <br/>

9. Of course , i am a discord user , and i would gladly join chronos discord channel !<br/>

10. Yes, i do follow pro rules and guild rules.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

vOOfnpT.gif