Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

Re: CHRONOS Recruiting 17+! (Red Server) Updated!!

<r><QUOTE author="daenerys"><s>

</s><POST content="322658"><s></s>322658<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="irafayel"><s>
</s><POST content="322656"><s></s>322656<e></e></POST> I've done that in the past, only to be ignored (go look at your last message from me on discord daen). and you know i wouldnt do this unless i was really really ticked off.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="daenerys"><s>

</s><POST content="322652"><s></s>322652<e></e></POST> Should every problem that we had in the past and in future, being posted in your guild thread?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Please answer.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

If it is of the same magnitude, and related to TG, be my guest.</r>

mLcUOgl - Imgur.png

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

</s><POST content="322658"><s></s>322658<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="irafayel"><s>
</s><POST content="322656"><s></s>322656<e></e></POST> I've done that in the past, only to be ignored (go look at your last message from me on discord daen). and you know i wouldnt do this unless i was really really ticked off.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="daenerys"><s>

</s><POST content="322652"><s></s>322652<e></e></POST> Should every problem that we had in the past and in future, being posted in your guild thread?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Please answer.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Guys sorry to intervene into this but better if u solve problems thru pms .... just giving my point of view, that won't finish well <E>:Smile:</E></r>

Aymaneforum.png

<r><QUOTE author="irafayel"><s>

</s><POST content="322661"><s></s>322661<e></e></POST> If it is of the same magnitude, and related to TG, be my guest.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

But sorry, we are not stupid enough to do that, because that is pointless. Wont solve anything, just make a problem become bigger.<br/>

After we read your post, what are you supposing me to do? Ban gunners? Sorry i'm not a staff.</r>

myVYGvo.gif

• ● ⬤ Proud Family of Chronos! ⬤ ● •

[glow=blue]signature credit to Mieon, check it here[/glow]

</s><POST content="322669"><s></s>322669<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="irafayel"><s>
</s><POST content="322661"><s></s>322661<e></e></POST> If it is of the same magnitude, and related to TG, be my guest.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

But sorry, we are not stupid enough to do that, because that is pointless. Wont solve anything, just make a problem become bigger.<br/>

After we read your post, what are you supposing me to do? Ban gunners? Sorry i'm not a staff.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

If you read my post you can answer my question. Is this how chronos members behave? your answer to that will lead you to what you could do. You've made the answer pretty clear though, unless you actually care about the conduct of your members.</r>

mLcUOgl - Imgur.png

<r>Hey everyone, try not to have any type of toxic behavior as it's disrupting toward the community as a whole, if you would like to discuss things to one another I would advise taking it to Private messaging. Please make sure to follow <URL url="https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/rules"><s></s>these forum rules.<e></e></URL></r>

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper Forum.