DELETED LV 100 POLITOED BY ACCIDENT yellow

Qqq

1. 1.

I accidently deleted my lv 100 politoed by accident while deleting junk in pc. i have the id and pic if neccesary. pls help , thanks ^^. im on my phone currently so ill link pic if i need to later.

ID:7274363

lv 100 bold drizzle politoed

[MEDIA=giphy]Tf3mp01bfrrUc[/MEDIA]

I accidently deleted my lv 100 politoed by accident while deleting junk in pc. i have the id and pic if neccesary. pls help , thanks ^^. im on my phone currently so ill link pic if i need to later.

Hey, Good luck, I hope you get it back! :Shy:

ezgif-6-fde42bc79ce2.gif.1834900c4cb925539e9d9ee25d790458.gif

AriGG Shop

"The ones you looked down on and stepped on and toyed with are going to defeat you today!!"

Good luck and be careful next time :Heart:

When you get it back, lemme take care of it gimme.. Just kidding. Good luck man! :Shy:

GB_Logo.jpg

[glow=red]

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.

[/glow]

[glow=red]</COLOR>

Discord: Unbind#2837

<i>[/glow]</i>

<COLOR color="#0000FF">Naero in the house!

image.png

Hello anthonyliu,

I am sorry to hear that, please make sure never to delete pokemons you don't actually want to lose.

You are playing on yellow right?

Greetings

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Please check the last Pokemon in your box.

336823 omg thanks daeon ^^. i got it back!

Hello anthonyliu, as the issue of this topic was solved I am going to lock the thread for you, be careful next time before deleting!

Best of luck and have fun playing :)

[glow=purple]Locked as Solved[/glow]

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.