Prepare for the Dragons Shrine!

Higana

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

150 evos ? oh come on... This is the worst requirement can happen, I totally don't care about the new spawns there, the only thing i care is the new tutor there, Just like egg moves both are really important moves that a lot poke can't be missing it. Like i said a lot poke need it.... so it will be really annoying when u keep continue and continues asking other ppl for help and not everyone can find a truthful person. It only make new player harder to join the PVP when u put too hard requirement like this or 200h for egg moves. PVP is one of best part of this game , it must be fair enough for all the players and even new player also need approach it as soon as possible. I think u should move the tutor outside or fix the requirement make it fair for all players like you will need to catch 6 difference dragon type poke with ur OT or something like that... I have feeling that "focus blast" tutor gonna coming soon, pls don't said that it will need 300 evos :Smile:

599494fb90733790ef41e334618a2bea.gif454.gif454.gif454.gif454.gif454.gif454.gif

I don't see the problem in the evo req.

If this, like pvp, is a "end game features"... then it's not a problem. And if you want legendary you have to evolve more (Jirachi 210). And people will be ready for next legend. (for Sinnoh) that will ask even more.

Thanks for the new map it looks awesome! I guess everybody appreciates new content but just a suggesteion.

The spawns arent that great^^ It doesnt make sense to farm for dragonair if theres a better farm location for it.

What about [glow=red]skerlp and horsea at night[/glow], so we have one rare and a common poke we can farm with the same nature at the same time.

[glow=red]Dratini and bagon at morning[/glow] which also wouldnt be op cause we need dratini with hidden abillity ( we also had a time where axew and bagon were catchable at the same time in dd).

And[glow=red]trapinch and druddigon[/glow] at day time, two pokes who arent rlly used in pvp.

Maybe put some magikarps and psyducks in and we would have a great dragon spot, which would be interesting for everyone but not too op^^

AkmfjcI.png

I'm agree about the spawn poke, it could be more attractive... #ZUBATRATTATAEVERYWHEREINPRO

It could be a place with some cool poke, and i didn't see one fire poke, but isn't a area of fire with magma?

Its a "end game" area so for one time u could delete useless poke and add some poke more attractive for do a cool area for old player :)

What about delete the spawn of zubat/golbat, and useless water poke (kingler/lamantine) on the groud area for one time and add other commun poke to replace them, like machop/Domphan/duskull/Slugma/Misdreavus/magby/( Charizar maybe? )

Anyway thanks for your work :)

338014 then people could hunt for bold / modest lapras and skrelp at same time.

that's exactly why skrelp is not there, I don't think two ER pokemon on the same map with same sync is a good idea, ever. If they want to do that, they might as well put axew, dratini, bagon, gible, trapinch and all the jolly/adamant dragon on the same map.

lapras is more or less useless in pvp, so that's not really an issue imo, at least not any more than being able to hunt jolly haxorus and jolly dnite simultaneously

Fu2zc9T.jpg

Thanks to MadFrost for the signature!