A Pokemon Lifer Joining!

I don't see how anyone could say that this community is crappy. Everytime a player introduces himself/herself they are welcomed by hordes of players and staff. Staff is always online and available to help. Numerous players are also quick to help with whatever they can, and I've seen very few "problem players". This game is intended to be fun for the players, and it most certainly achieves that goal by offering a friendly and supportive environment.

Welcome to the community! Enjoy your experience. :)

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

You know, someone said the community was crappy here but i am have never felt so welcome! thank you guys!

The only way this community could improve is by getting more users whom want to help the game out, and actually report every error or bug they see, there have been a few players who don't do this at all, and think it wise to not play because on the full release of the game your team will be deleted, and progress reset.

While this does happen when we release something that needs to be tested, that's the purpose of this testing phase and people don't get that, so as long as we get people who understand the purpose of this phase of the game, and actually strive to help out in that scenario, then the community will improve.

Otherwise, we are set, we have a great community.

“Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see.”

You know, someone said the community was crappy here but i am have never felt so welcome! thank you guys!

The only way this community could improve is by getting more users whom want to help the game out, and actually report every error or bug they see, there have been a few players who don't do this at all, and think it wise to not play because on the full release of the game your team will be deleted, and progress reset.

I think that comes down to a player's choice, Most gamers have school, college or work so don't want to have to restart a game like this because of the grinding aspect. but myself, Just here for the pokemon! :Cool:

I think that comes down to a player's choice, Most gamers have school, college or work so don't want to have to restart a game like this because of the grinding aspect. but myself, Just here for the pokemon! :Cool:

You are indeed correct of course Arroar, I just simply said that because every game relies on testers to discover bugs, and this game is no different.

Regardless, welcome to the game :)

“Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see.”