25 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the idea?

• Sounds awesome!
    • I'm not interested.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like the idea and the uniqueness on the price would make a lot of people to try and achieve that goal, bond with people from their servers and learn more about pvp. What I would like to know is that if the pokémon for that future tournament should be OT or it doesn't matter, since the most recent tournament had similar rules.

You have all my support :Cool:

339369 I really like the idea and the uniqueness on the price would make a lot of people to try and achieve that goal, bond with people from their servers and learn more about pvp. What I would like to know is that if the pokémon for that future tournament should be OT or it doesn't matter, since the most recent tournament had similar rules.

You have all my support :Cool:

Since it probably will be hard enough for people to get lower tier pokes for the tourney in my mind we dont need an OT clause.

339362 EDIT: Who am I kidding, I'll end up helping out anyway. X"D

Where there is work to do, there will be a Daeon waiting....

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

I think if the rewards are the same reward as the ones for pop ladder there would be no motivation for people to join who are already in the ladder? :( love the idea though! :Heart-eyes:

[glow=#10112a]The actions that you're taking now...

Are they based on the ideals you cling to? Or are they based on actual truths? And if they are... How much of the truth do you think you know?[/glow]

sig291q3h.png

[glow=#10112a]Follow our official Instagram PokemonRevolutionOfficial for updates, sneak peeks and giveaways![/glow]