Guilds on Forums~

Crysti

So simple suggestion for the forums~ on the guild section all three servers of guild threads are stuffed into one section. So when looking for a new guild as a new player seeing this https://prntscr.com/dyv1h4 is kinda confusing and for the officers and guild leaders, keeping track of where your guild thread is can be a trick too. So can we have a sub section per server for the guilds? Since PRO grew from Red to quickly adding blue/yellow PRO has grown in guilds too. Would appreciate it very much if this change happens~ thank you

Saxies_sig_edit_5_520x105..png

340153 So simple suggestion for the forums~ on the guild section all three servers of guild threads are stuffed into one section. So when looking for a new guild as a new player seeing this https://prntscr.com/dyv1h4 is kinda confusing and for the officers and guild leaders, keeping track of where your guild thread is can be a trick too. So can we have a sub section per server for the guilds? Since PRO grew from Red to quickly adding blue/yellow PRO has grown in guilds too. Would appreciate it very much if this change happens~ thank you

I can look into coming up with some ideas, however it won't be as cut and dry as hosting it on this forum purely because of the stress it will put on this forum to have that vast amount of content. In addition to that, this is another area we would need to moderate on a consistent basis, so I will put some thought into it and bounce some ideas around and see if this is something we can provide.

If not possible, it may be a case that Guilds that want this, should create their own forums and link this in their recruitment page and ask potential candidates to join there. Or you could host it through Discord by having a permanent channel link in your Guild Recruitment page to a channel that is solely for the use of potential/trial members. I could then lock the thread for you if you request it, so that people can ONLY apply using that method.