mantyke evo is not coded?

Aienma

really not sure how it can evolved..(its a baby pokemon so i think need also max happiness)..24ff620f4b364ace1530180a2a7811ef.png u can catch one in these places if u want altough..hope i helped

Well nvm, didn't read you properly, that's why the edit here xd

Anyway, maybe max happiness could help yep.

really not sure how it can evolved..(its a baby pokemon so i think need also max happiness)..24ff620f4b364ace1530180a2a7811ef.png u can catch one in these places if u want altough..hope i helped

This doesn't show it's possible, since you don't got the star on it so you didn't evolve it. You can also catch Mantine so that's how you got yours ;3

its fine np..and i think yes

This doesn't show it's possible, since you don't got the star on it so you didn't evolve it. You can also catch Mantine so that's how you got yours ;3

......never said i evolved it...reread and understand before judge w/e good luck

Yeh, did that xD See edit, sorry lol. My guess would be that it's not coded though

341979 i try the * lvl it up with remoraid in party * doest work..

Hello aienma,

I tried it myself a couple months back and it didn't work. Sorry!

Greetings

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

341979 i try the * lvl it up with remoraid in party * doest work..

Hello aienma, unfortunatly, and as the other users said, Mantyke evolution is still not coded. Once it gets coded, it will be posted in the Update Logs.

Sorry for the inconvenience, best of luck and have fun playing :)

[glow=purple]Locked[/glow]

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.