Which server should i join as a new player?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

342567 When i first played this game there was only one server,but now that i want to come back there are 3.Any differences between them and which should be the best for a new player to join? Thanks in advance for any tips guys. :Heart:

Hello Rysencloud27,

Red is the oldest

Blue is the default server and its the most active one I guess

Yellow is the newest

I am playing on yellow myself ( #1 playtime lul )

Greetings

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

342567 When i first played this game there was only one server,but now that i want to come back there are 3.Any differences between them and which should be the best for a new player to join? Thanks in advance for any tips guys. :Heart:

Hello Rysencloud27,

Red is the oldest

Yellow is the newest

Greetings

Okay your answer pretty much covers me,thanks for taking the time to answer :)

Hello Rysencloud27,

Red is the oldest

Yellow is the newest

Greetings

Okay your answer pretty much covers me,thanks for taking the time to answer :)

Hello Rysencloud27,

I am glad to hear that! Enjoy your time!

Greetings

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

342567 When i first played this game there was only one server,but now that i want to come back there are 3.Any differences between them and which should be the best for a new player to join? Thanks in advance for any tips guys.

Any server is totally fine, we just hope you enjoy the game! Have a great day.

mM8upD5.gif

[glow=magenta]I am but a humble Former GM / Moderator.[/glow]

[glow=magenta]Do not PM me for ban concerns. I will either ignore or just delete them.[/glow]

Welcome back Rysencloud27! Theres really no huge difference in the servers, join whichever one appeals to you! Also, since you're just coming back, I have some helpful links that may help you if you get confused. Game Guides is really helpful, so I recommend checking out that sub-forum. And reading up, it can really benefit you! Check General Support for any questions you have may be answered there. If they aren't you can ask! Also the IRC chat is a great way to get live help! Hope you continue to have a fun time with PRO!

KQ2E7uj.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Please share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. All PMs will be trashed.

<i></i>

Hellow Rysencloud27 and welcome back to PRO. Regarding the difference of the servers, only the name and the people that play it changes, but it's pretty much the same :D

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.