Lilycove City "Lass Elif"-NPC

Prehax

Hello CS's,

the "Lass Elif"-NPC probably shouldn't be like that, nothing major but still a bug.

Jpwq4tQ.gif

Have a nice day!

#Edit; not sure but I guess all moving NPC's are like that

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

343604 Probably a server sided thing I would say. As one would call it 'lag' ;3

Hello Sceo,

probably, still I thought it was kinda odd, so why not report it and get a confirmation :P

Have a nice day!

#Edit (to answer Sceo again); with like just a few posts each day in here, I guess it shouldn't be that big of a deal to check in this kind of stuff quick

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

343604 Probably a server sided thing I would say. As one would call it 'lag' ;3

Hello Sceo,

probably, still I thought it was kinda odd, so why not report it and get a confirmation :P

Have a nice day!

Since if they have to confirm everything they don't have time left to actually work on the game, anyway, have a nice day too

343613 this isn't a bug e-e

You can do this with many other npcs..

Just you and npc walk in the same direction (npc comes from the right and you from the left or another similar scenario) that you can pass through it...

Hello zonamarelarap,

well you shouldn't be able to walk through NPC's right?

anyway last post in this thread, pointless to discuss this, just wanted to mention it

Have a nice day!