Top 5 Strategy used in Game for Boss Fight!

Carlho

I really liked the video, good job!

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Thank you for another great guide ! ;)

(Hope this rotation I won't get defeated once :P)

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

343895 -snip

Was expecting the Flash move or any move that decreases accuracy to assist DD or SD pokes. Anyway this is a very good vid to help those who are having hard time beating bosses :y:

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

343903 My favorite strategy is using Snorlax, Impish with 252 def 252 hp, Curse, Amnesia, Ice Punch, Earthquake. This let me solo 90% of the bosses.

I use a similar build. Smogon CurseLax EVs & Nature but with Curse, Amnesia, Body Slam and Crunch. Sometimes need to Will o Wisp the opponent's lead (especially those with fighting moves), setup then solo.

Nice guide ^^

I'll try out some of your tips when I do my bosses, next week :3

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Great guide! I always love your videos! :Heart:

I would like to share my "secret strategy" that I use as a last resort. It saves my butt if I am losing vs any boss!

The strategy is Sand Stream / Snow Warning + Revives. It can be expensive, but it's worth using if you are about to lose. I always have Tyranitar + Abomasnow in team vs bosses, as backup.

If boss has steel, rock, or ground type pokemon, then sand stream will not damage them. so you use snow warning instead. If they have Ice type, then use sand stream.

It's actually possible to defeat any boss without selecting any attacks. This would take way too many revives to defeat a whole boss team this way (and it would take ages) so that's why I only use it as a last resort for taking down 1 or 2 pokemon that just outspeed and 1 shot my pokemon.

You send out the snow warning if boss has no ice types, then revive another pokemon. Abomasnow faints, you send out what you revived. revive abomasnow, send him out and the hail / sand stream will keep doing damage every turn you use a revive.

The first time I used this strategy was vs old Deathwing boss. The first time I fought him when my team was very bad. Tyranitar + revives carried me vs his last 3 pokemon. I've used it ever since vs bosses. :Angel: