Essential and needed reminders.

Fadoka

Well from what I've seen around ingame. Many pvpers that I talked to actually agreed with me about suggesting few things. These things will be very important and in my opinion it could actually make the game greater.

From these stuff:

1- Pokes that will eventually change the meta. We are all waiting Sinnoh and we expect a lot of new pokemon especially Rotom forms and more 5th-6th generation pokes. With the great events/maps and updates that we will have eventually.

2- Another very important thing is the Pre-evo move tutor. It's an npc that simply teaches the moves you missed from pre evolutions that only the pre evolutions are able to learn them. For example if your mamoswine missed iceshard , you will never be able to teach it again because it's only a swinub move. And that would be the important role of that npc which is actually easier than egg move npc that was already implemented :Crazy:

We hope these stuff are taken in consideration because its a really important and helpful for pvpers and all players in the game.

:thanks: for all the efforts.

vumEKxK.gif

EQ12KQh.png

345320 Well from what I've seen around ingame. Many pvpers that I talked to actually agreed with me about suggesting few things. These things will be very important and in my opinion it could actually make the game greater.

From these stuff:

1- Pokes that will eventually change the meta. We are all waiting Sinnoh and we expect a lot of new pokemon especially Rotom forms and more 5th-6th generation pokes. With the great events/maps and updates that we will have eventually.

2- Another very important thing is the Pre-evo move tutor. It's an npc that simply teaches the moves you missed from pre evolutions that only the pre evolutions are able to learn them. For example if your mamoswine missed iceshard , you will never be able to teach it again because it's only a swinub move. And that would be the important role of that npc which is actually easier than egg move npc that was already implemented :Crazy:

We hope these stuff are taken in consideration because its a really important and helpful for pvpers and all players in the game.

:thanks: for all the efforts.

I've bookmarked this thread. I'll put it forward.

In regards to your point about Pokemon that will changing the Meta, would you mind opening a topic in the PvP forum for open discussion about this. Give us some ideas on what you want to see, what do YOU guys want.

Plus those topics are always fun to read.

345320 Well from what I've seen around ingame. Many pvpers that I talked to actually agreed with me about suggesting few things. These things will be very important and in my opinion it could actually make the game greater.

From these stuff:

In regards to your point about Pokemon that will changing the Meta, would you mind opening a topic in the PvP forum for open discussion about this. Give us some ideas on what you want to see, what do YOU guys want.

Plus those topics are always fun to read.

Well i think, more than pokemons to change the meta we need choice items, and maybe if i have to say a pokemon that would be nice in pvp is Rotom forms.

About the 2nd point, pre-evo moves, im not agree with that. For few things like, it doesnt follow how pokemon games works, it will cut the hunting/grinding and will slow the market flow (which is important in an mmo which population dropped a little) since sometimes to make 2 different movesets u need 2 different pokemons, with this tutor, u can only have 1 pokemon and switch anything to make it work in any situation , and where are we going next to feel more confortable ? we gonna ask for a nature change tutor?. We have to adapt what we have and if it doesnt we have to hunt or grind to get something to fit, dont need an easy way to do things. Remember this is an MMO, grind should be something always present

Yea agree pvp can be a lot better than now also with some abilities and move not coded. But in all cases new pokemon and item dont gonna change power of poke and skill of player (but new poke and item are always cool). Overused still overused and good players still good players, just adapt their team with OU poke or metabreaker when meta change or item come. Diversity of team is impossible without tier (even if in tier they are also top tier) . Maybe lets think about tier ladder.. :devil: