Team preview in PVP

Krepachu

346006 show abilities, natures, evs investment. ivs , holding items and moves of each pokemons at the same time

that will be more competitive and fair :Shy:

Only showing the pokemon and if they are holding an item or not is enough. The competitive part about it is when you try to predict the sets of the pokemon in front of you based on the team that surrounds it. Predicting the opponent's lead is what makes it competitive as well.

not like showdown, pokemons in pro are not all 6*31, so i think showing stats is important to make pvp fair

??? What? You're making no sense. Why would our ivs, evs, and abilities be shown. It's up to your experience and knowledge of the PvP metagame to determine your opponent's spreads. The only thing that needs to be shown is the pokemon lol...

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Only showing the pokemon and if they are holding an item or not is enough. The competitive part about it is when you try to predict the sets of the pokemon in front of you based on the team that surrounds it. Predicting the opponent's lead is what makes it competitive as well.

not like showdown, pokemons in pro are not all 6*31, so i think showing stats is important to make pvp fair

??? What? You're making no sense. Why would our ivs, evs, and abilities be shown. It's up to your experience and knowledge of the PvP metagame to determine your opponent's spreads. The only thing that needs to be shown is the pokemon lol...

i mean at least show pokemons ivs becuz pro is not like showdown u can have 6*31 ivs or whatever you want

showing pokemon ivs is important to make pvp fair

ex. you know ur opponent run ada/talonflame and you run ada/talonflame too

both of you invest 252 on speed but how do you know if you can outspeed it or not ?

if both talonflame have 31 speed, that's a 50-50

but not every one's talonflame speed iv is the same

i mean at least show pokemons ivs becuz pro is not like showdown u can have 6*31 ivs or whatever you want

both of you invest 252 on speed but how do you know if you can outspeed it or not ?

team_preview.jpg

This is how it's supposed to look, you don't make any sense buddy...

team_preview.jpg

i just want to make pvp fair like the authority said :Shy:

knowing ivs will make pvp more fair

no one wants to lose mirror battle just because the opponent's pokemons ivs are better

team_preview.jpg

i just want to make pvp fair like the authority said :Shy:

knowing ivs will make pvp more fair

No it wouldn't... at all xD. Well this probably won't get implemented either way so I'll just leave it at that.

346030 PRO will never be fair as long as it's MMO

why do u want it to be fair and like showdown or other pokemon games

Because PRO"s "lategame" is all about pvping, more or less like every mmo game . Anyway the lack of team preview tend people to run heavy bulky team(Sand Semi-Stall /lol) , add to that the abyssal lvl overall , you got a poor metagame , while the poor environnement doesn't help as well (too much thing arn't coded "yet") .

Transitionning ,In the first place idkwhy you are arguing that badly about teampreview , it's not going to be coded/implemented anytimes soon ,and it's unlikely staff/shane isn't aware of it missing (we could debate as well how poorly pvp related thing , also the investment are taken so lighty , and the reasonning behind it too{moove,sash,etc & etc}).

Playing with&w:o teampreview are two different games ,there some games where i could'v played better ,or stoping myself from doing unpredicted missplays , wich one i would'v probably never done with the team preview .

In SHORT , on pro you are too much severly punished by not predicting the unpredicable ,and it's damn too rough and kind of explain why H.O Klefki doublescreen is so strong atm , you know it's h.o ,you know aswell it's going to setup behind screens , but you don't know WHAT ,and the game can be over turn 3 without you knowing .

Mimimimimimimii