Refound account

Carotagene01

348039 Hi, I don't play this game from a while, and I have an account in Blue server, but now I've lost all my old data. Now I can only create a new character from the tutorial. Can i refound my old character?

Hello Carotagene01, we do not reset accounts so that seems kinda odd. Could you try to log in every server in order to check if you might had your progress in other one? We have recently changed the default server to Blue instead of Yellow, so it happens from time to time, for people that have been inactive for a bit, to seem like you lost all your progress, but actually it is just the wrong server.

Let me know how it turned out by replying in this topic :)

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

348039 Hi, I don't play this game from a while, and I have an account in Blue server, but now I've lost all my old data. Now I can only create a new character from the tutorial. Can i refound my old character?

348063 I've just tried to enter on yellow server but there isn't my character.

Hello Carotagene01,

please check the Dashboard, do you have any progress in there?

for example:

ySefeqy.png

Have a nice day!

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

348066 In that screen I cant see any progress...

348235 Today I've played with some friends, but I've lost also my old friends from the friend tab.

Hello Carotagene01,

so does it work now or did you start all over again?

Pre

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.