PSA: My Apology to the Community..

Guest LiquidSnakeK

Guest LiquidSnakeK

Hello fellow PRO players, I'm SnakeK.

As you may or may not know, I've been a part of this community for about 7 months now, and over that time I've come to develop

a level of infamy for being toxic to my opponent's in PVP matches.

Firstly, I would like to start by saying I have no justification for my behavior towards my opponents and fellow pokemon lovers

alike. It's impossible to attempt to defend myself. I know that I've wronged the community, and for that I apologize.

Secondly, I would like to apologize to any Staff Members who had to review any of my reports and deliver the punishment that I have

received thus far. Also, I would like to thank the Staff for being gracious enough to give me the amount of chances I have received until

this point. I understand that this game is PG, and my profanity laced tirades against players more than warranted an indefinite mute/ban

from the servers.

I am going to take this time to apologize to the PRO community. Although my actions took place on the Red server, such toxicity can

spill over to others by word of mouth, etc. I would like to apologize to my former Guild and Guildmates in Akatsuki, and any of the guests

that were in our Discord server. I served as a poor example of how someone in our Guild should have behaved. Likewise, I served as a poor

example to the community. Not that I was a man of stature however, but one should always be mindful of how you are perceived

by the community, as your behavior in game can echo the environment you encourage not only in your Guild, but as a person in general.

On the topic of Guild's. I want to extend a personal apology to Daeon. I'm not going to go into detail, but I will say this: I was

extremely rude to Daeon for absolutely no reason at all. Rude is a term I am using loosely. Of course, I don't expect you to forgive me

for my behavior and what I said towards you. I just want you to know I'm genuinely sorry for how I treated you upon your arrival in our Discord.

The means behind that lashing out was linked far deeper into the guild, and I had no right to take it out on you. I sincerely apologize.

If you've stayed this long in this post, I would like to personally name a few people I know I directly affected. If I left your name out

I apologize in advance, it's not intentional. In no particular order:

Royceson1

Jeremco

Bryanmoore

Kaizen

Variation

EmbriFox

Yugibac

Deidara7

Violalion

Alanudu

Kratosan

Enforcer

Markeva

Sitzei

Shewas18

Weii

Thanhgalbv

Acetrainer

A1cos

Gedaaron14

Macr7

Halvoure

Devilbojung

Zarate19

Oliver

Zinsmiter

100kbps

Wowthesky

Samu94

Pecksniffian

Mehmetcan

Shadowbolt

Again, if I've left you out, its not intentional. The majority of the players I affected were players I met on the PVP ladder.

Moving forward, I intend on undergoing a complete attitude change in the PRO community. With the help of some friends in game, I

plan to completely reform my behavior in an attempt to mend the bond with the community that I took for granted. I look forward to seeing

you all in game and anticipate some fierce pvp battles! Thank you for taking the time to read this, you the real MVP if you're still here.

Sincerely,

SnakeK

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello LiquidSnakeK, I'm happy to see this pop up. I wish you the best of luck with changing your attitude! And I look forward to see what you'll achieve. Have a nice day :)

KQ2E7uj.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Please share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. All PMs will be trashed.

<i></i>

Guest LiquidSnakeK
348283 Hello LiquidSnakeK, I'm happy to see this pop up. I wish you the best of luck with changing your attitude! And I look forward to see what you'll achieve. Have a nice day :)

Thank you Vanyth!

348275 Well done my friend. :y:

Thanks Tr3y :y:

348276 snakek...y

:Grin:

348277 I haven't talked to you much. But this took a lot of effort, and courage from you. I look froward to seeing you change. Props to you for changing!

Thanks alot!

Brother,

Family is not left behind.

Sins are temporary when one asks for forgiveness. I will have your back until I no longer play the game. Keep your head up and let this serves as a pivoting moment of your PRO life.

Always Your boy,

DJBURKE47

Untitled.png