Add trails to the PVP Kyogre mount

Prehax

glAYwuw.gif <- Kyogre mount

every other pvp mount has trails

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Even without traits , she's the best of all pvp's mount, reworking older one (i mean by that birds one) wich are ugly and feel like they were done by a 8yo kids on paint (especially you zapdos , with your beautiful legs while others got a neck long as a bridge ) would be better , or just implementing news one , got nothing to do with my pvp coins left personally(after buying mounts,cloak and shit) except buying masterball to rush the mineral's exca lol .

Mimimimimimimii

349519 glAYwuw.gif <- Kyogre mount

every other pvp mount has trails

We can put it forward, however it will require an update to implement as this includes implementing a new model - but I don't see why I can't put it forward to the art team for you.

351812 Even without traits , she's the best of all pvp's mount, reworking older one (i mean by that birds one) wich are ugly and feel like they were done by a 8yo kids on paint (especially you zapdos , with your beautiful legs while others got a neck long as a bridge ) would be better , or just implementing news one , got nothing to do with my pvp coins left personally(after buying mounts,cloak and [Censored]) except buying masterball to rush the mineral's exca lol .

Dude, language. Secondly, we won't revamp the models themselves, unless the art team is happy to do this. We will hopefully have more added in the future, however just be aware that we are a little short on hands at the moment as Greinjack is away and Maribela has left to return to work, so our only active artist at the moment is Higana. Because of this, new art related projects will be slow, however new things are always being worked on and ideas are always being thrown around.

351824 We can put it forward, however it will require an update to implement as this includes implementing a new model - but I don't see why I can't put it forward to the art team for you.

Hello Daeon,

thank you for your reply, this is obviously not only for me rather for everyone who bought this PVP mount and were rather disappointed in the fact that it doesn't have trails.

It's nothing major and if other work is atm more important than this, for sure that has priority but all PVP mounts should have trails in order to "special". :)

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

• 3 weeks later...
351824 Dude, language. Secondly, we won't revamp the models themselves, unless the art team is happy to do this. We will hopefully have more added in the future, however just be aware that we are a little short on hands at the moment as Greinjack is away and Maribela has left to return to work, so our only active artist at the moment is Higana. Because of this, new art related projects will be slow, however new things are always being worked on and ideas are always being thrown around.

Zapdos and Kyogre's design quality are hardly comparable , you don't have to be an artist or anything related to hold a fair jugdment/sight(same if you want to compare latwins duo mounts , and ptera/charizard ones) , let's be honest here .Im' ain't denigring the staff with the job being done, but what a sad sight seeing how far from each other they are quality speaking .

Mimimimimimimii

• 3 months later...

:y: :y: