[YELLOW] PRO UU Tournament + PvP Info Stash is now public

[insert cool banner i don't have here]

First off, let me preface this by saying that PvP Info Stash is not a new discord channel. It's been around for a couple months, but until now it has only been open to my guild and friends. However, this is changing today - the majority of the server is going public. Link is here: https://discord.gg/wXWFDAT Feel free to have a look around and chat. I strongly recommend you join the channel if you want to participate, but that is not a requirement. And now for the part you're all waiting for:

Tournament Info:

---

This is going to be the first in (hopefully) a long line of PvP Info Stash Tournaments. It just happens to also coincide with the server's public release. This tournament will be played in the UU Format, based on usage statistics from January 2017 and December 2016. (NOTE: THIS IS NOT THE SMOGON UU TIER. IT IS A TIER BASED ON USAGE STATISTICS COLLECTED FROM THE YELLOW SERVER.) In essence, any Pokemon above 0.8% usage is banned, along with Blaziken, as test matches have shown it to be clearly too much for the tier. The full banlist can be found here: https://pastebin.com/w3Apwi5S

Dates to know:

Public Announcement, Info Stash goes public - Feb 13, 2017 (Well that was the original plan, but I'm posting it on the 12th instead lol)

Registration Deadline - Mar 1, 2017

Round 1 Begins - Mar 6, 2017

This gives you about three weeks to train up a squad of UU Pokemon, including any swapouts you may want to bring. It is not necessary to register your Pokemon with me for this tournament, nor is it necessary to provide video recordings of the matches. However, in the event of a dispute, recordings will help immensely.

General Rules:

- Standard Clauses are in effect. This includes Baton Pass Clause and Shadow Tag Clause.

- Pokemon which are OU by usage are banned. One quickban (Blaziken) has been made to balance the metagame.

- Matches will be 6v6, best of 3. Single elimination. [i reserve the right to change the format depending on the amount of people registered]

- Be polite.

- Don't disappear without warning. If something comes up, let me know so your opponent doesn't have to wait. Consequences can include disallowal into future PvP Info Stash Tours.

Now that that's over with, here is what's in it for you:

Prize pool: 2,500,000 Pokedollars, some epic PvP ready UU Pokemon, and custom roles on the Discord channel. Donations to the prize pool are appreciated, as there is no entry fee.

Contact idkup on either Discord, PRO, or forums to register.

idkup (INELIGIBLE FOR PRIZES OTHER THAN THE DISCORD ROLE)

Anthonyliu

Kabanero91

Iriztha

MEBZerg

Crystal_Hunter

Kristuhfur

0ghostfaze1

Ironcoque

Prehax

nicksupergod

deaviant

Catchemolli

6head

renshetmonster

Alfketchumm

(If I missed anyone who registered during the pre-registration phase please let me know.)

Fu2zc9T.jpg

Thanks to MadFrost for the signature!

hell yeah, I am in

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

sign me up pls :Sleeping: :Heart:

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]