Breaking sleep clause by accident

Guanxi

Hello everyone, I believe I'm not the only person who would occasionally forget about putting a Pokemon to sleep and then breaking the sleep clause accidentally. Up until now the players I've had issue with were happy with me just disconnecting or letting them win but then there are players like this (link:https://imgur.com/qGYv8zd) who are just too eager to get others banned even though I proposed to surrender the game(which I did log off afterwards). I am aware that whoever wrote the PvP rules made it clear that putting 2 pokemons to sleep at the same time is prohibited and is usually(from what I heard) treated with a ban but in situation like this I personally think that it's unfair to be punished more than just losing points for making a mistake like this.

I hope one day perhaps the coders can recode this aspect of the battling system such that sleep-inducing moves are disabled after putting one pokemon or in some way that prohibits the action beforehand instead of punishing players afterwards. Thank you for reading this.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone can make a mistake imho. If you show immediately that you know you were wrong and offer solution that save the opponent from take a disadvantage from that, I don't see why reporting or getting mad. :y: In that screen I just see a kid raging..

start recording your games and if you do a mistake like this and propose the surrender/ or leave and he still reports you, mods should just punish the other guy.

Simple solution for ppl, who want to be douchebags.

4ef1544e56.png

Check out these nice shops: Reborn's Shop | Gambilicious's Shop | Walrosskastanie's Shop

Discord tag: Gambilicious#4818

Check out our guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!

I used to PM the other guy and just leave/get a 45min and take screenshots of that, I never got a ban.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

350120 Hello everyone, I believe I'm not the only person who would occasionally forget about putting a Pokemon to sleep and then breaking the sleep clause accidentally. Up until now the players I've had issue with were happy with me just disconnecting or letting them win

How many times has this happened? How do you just "forget" about the sleep clause multiple times