New Boss pegasus

Kevinho

Good afternoon everyone, I write this post only to ask to include a new boss, specifically the leader gym of the flying type of the Johto region, Pegasus.

This would include a new boss to the game and one that does not yet exist, the flying type.

Here they left an idea of ​​the team that could use this boss:

-Honchkow-Landorus-Talonflame-Mega Pidgeot-Crobat-Gyarados.

But the team is my idea, if someone believes to have a better team where they do not repeat pokemon that already have other bosses, they should keep them in mind.

Nothing more to add I greet you and wish you good afternoon.

351184 Good afternoon everyone, I write this post only to ask to include a new boss, specifically the leader gym of the flying type of the Johto region, Pegasus.

This would include a new boss to the game and one that does not yet exist, the flying type.

But the team is my idea, if someone believes to have a better team where they do not repeat pokemon that already have other bosses, they should keep them in mind.

well well well, I always like new boss fights but they are mostly not challenging enough/easy to counter with stall teams

the whole flying type thing is pretty nice

I would prefer more bossfights like Ravine with pokemons I struggle against (Palkia with mixed movesets)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

351184 Good afternoon everyone, I write this post only to ask to include a new boss, specifically the leader gym of the flying type of the Johto region, Pegasus.

well well well, I always like new boss fights but they are mostly not challenging enough/easy to counter with stall teams

I would prefer more bossfights like Ravine with pokemons I struggle against (Palkia with mixed movesets)

If I also like to face new bosses, ojaaly think of a flying monotype because it takes one and its rewards are favorable for flying type or flying type pokemon who are not in the game yet.

If I also like to face new bosses, ojaaly think of a flying monotype because it takes one and its rewards are favorable for flying type or flying type pokemon who are not in the game yet.

we just got 3 new bossfights ;)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.