Can't continue the Pinkan Island questline

6head

Hey, I just finished fighting the guys guarding the Rhyhorn on Pinkan. After Jessie and James appeared, I escape roped in order to heal my pokes. Now I'm unable to fight Jessie/James, they're blocking the path and while Jessie won't talk to me at all, James doesn't start a battle or anything.

Greetings

352136 Hey, I just finished fighting the guys guarding the Rhyhorn on Pinkan. After Jessie and James appeared, I escape roped in order to heal my pokes. Now I'm unable to fight Jessie/James, they're blocking the path and while Jessie won't talk to me at all, James doesn't start a battle or anything.

Greetings

What server are you on?

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

352161 same problem in yellow sv :Bored:

Go back to the entrance and back inside the forest

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.