Remove entry 20k from pinkan insland florest

Zonamarelarap

I like the area and I don't think to that is to expensive because u can hunt scyther all the day for 40k and before this area the only way to get scyther was the safari and headbut. + u can have pink poke that u can sell for 300k easy. So no the price is reasonable if u stay lot of time.

But I'm agree, if the staff can add a pokecenter inside the forest that will be very cool because of the random deco and because its cool to have a pc without pay 20k more.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree now to your opinion fatman, also since this is turning to a hot issue, maybe its time to cut the expenses in half , from 40k make if just 20k, 10k for the ferry and 10k for the forest ,that might help a bit, as im a die hard hunter as well, i want to spend more time in one spot, hear me out staffs plz, it maybe a bit wrong but its not also a bad idea

353214 Actually i think than that island doesnt wroth pay 20k too its too much for only some pink pokes that's why i never spend money there the only time i enter that area was for quest and nothing more will not enter more lool really for me that area is a not wroth going place lol too expensive for no good reward that means haste of my time and money :P.

Until you see a pink scizor selling for 100m :Ambivalent:

dont see anyone crazy enough to have 100m and spend it only a pink scizor lol..

unknown.png

BIDOOOOOOOF

353662 dont see anyone crazy enough to have 100m and spend it only a pink scizor lol..

well people selling rare shinies for 30-50m, don't see why not spend 100m on pink scizor, since it's theoretically rarer than rare shines because of the location limitation.

Well they are more comum than shiny rares lol only crazy rich guys will pay that much on pink scyther xD

unknown.png

BIDOOOOOOOF

353119 -snip-

Hi. I would like to support your suggestion by making an alternative measure other than removing the fee.

How about make a ticket to the forest the same way as the Train Ticket which implemented days ago.

- This ticket will be availed by paying 20k.

- This ticket will allow you to go in and out of the forest for 24hr (real life time)

- and will lose or disappear after the allotted time.

Or maybe lets reduce it to 12hrs or increase the price to 40k incase someone find it too cheap lol

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

353119 -snip-

Hi. I would like to support your demand by making an alternative measure than removing the fee.

How about make a ticket to the forest the same way as the Train Ticket which implemented days ago.

- This ticket will be availed by paying 20k.

- This ticket will allow you to go in and out of the forest for 24hr (real life time)

- and will lose or disappear after the allotted time.

Or maybe lets reduce it to 12hrs or increase the price to 40k incase someone find it too cheap lol

+1

but make it 50k instead of 20k, so 20k fee for the island AND 50k in order for the hunting area to go in and out whenever you want (refill PP, heal pokemon and so on)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.