I have to say something..

Prehax

355883 Nice job hax ;) :Heart: :Heart:

Thank you for everything. :Heart:

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hax :Heart: one of the nicest people i know on pro i dont know anyone who would give me 15x lvl 100 pokes for me to be rich :Heart: :Angel:

i am still broke tho >_> 48 poke dollars on my account

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

355899 hax :Heart: one of the nicest people i know on pro i dont know anyone who would give me 15x lvl 100 pokes for me to be rich :Heart:

i am still broke tho >_> 48 poke dollars on my account

:Heart: I am glad that I could help you out with it :)

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Altho we already talked in discord, I think everything was already said and it's only fair I post here aswell as I am in that list :P (I will try to keep this short)

Welp, mistakes happen, can't go further than that, what we do after it is what it matters and shows our true face and from my side all the prior incidents, it's water under the bridge, from what I might know or not know, it's the past.

I would also like to quote from the movie Lion King, aka Shakespeare with fur:

e15eaea7fac78cc3407f22acee272513.jpg

To the future I can't predict anything, but I do wish you best of luck and hope this is just a great moment of learning for your PRO and real lifes :)

Now, what I said in our WOT wars still remains, and goes for all the other members aswell. If you have any doubt or want to know why I do X or Y actions, you can ask me, just give me some time because I suck at writing and please don't take my actions in the wrong way, I always try to do what is the best with what I have at hand.

...oh and I use Ambipom as lead aswell :y:

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

356302 Altho we already talked in discord, I think everything was already said and it's only fair I post here aswell as I am in that list :P (I will try to keep this short)

Welp, mistakes happen, can't go further than that, what we do after it is what it matters and shows our true face and from my side all the prior incidents, it's water under the bridge, from what I might know or not know, it's the past.

I would also like to quote from the movie Lion King, aka Shakespeare with fur:

e15eaea7fac78cc3407f22acee272513.jpg

To the future I can't predict anything, but I do wish you best of luck and hope this is just a great moment of learning for your PRO and real lifes :)

Now, what I said in our WOT wars still remains, and goes for all the other members aswell. If you have any doubt or want to know why I do X or Y actions, you can ask me, just give me some time because I suck at writing and please don't take my actions in the wrong way, I always try to do what is the best with what I have at hand.

...oh and I use Ambipom as lead aswell

I saw that picture already earlier on discord :Smile: I am glad we worked this out and hope the future remains positive. :)

355798 and someone special ( ) f

TO SATISFY ANYONES CONCERNS THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE IS ME ARRGHAHRGHARHAGHAAHRGHAGHRGAR

LOL no goat ;(

356316 I hope everyone can accept your apologize since everyone making mistakes :) anyway we are always here for you Hax :Heart:

:Heart: