• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

355823 its alright

*hovers over assigning literally ambipom rank on discord*

jk thats for nubs like anthony only :^)

LOL, I would very much like an ambipom rank lul :Smile:

355824 Both Higana and Fippsie accept your apology. :Shy: I still won't come back as staff though. What you said affected me too much to want to be staff again. I have no harsh feelings towards you though whatsoever.

I separated both names in order to apologies for both things, the things I said towards you on your player account and on your staffaccount. I hope we can leave this in the past. :Smile:

355825 Could you PM me why I am on this list. I want to know if you acknowledged the reasons I am on the list and I would also like to know if it was intentional or unintentional to hurt me.

Pm'd you on Discord

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

355824 Both Higana and Fippsie accept your apology. :Shy: I still won't come back as staff though. What you said affected me too much to want to be staff again. I have no harsh feelings towards you though whatsoever.

I separated both names in order to apologies for both things, the things I said towards you on your player account and on your staffaccount. I hope we can leave this in the past. :Smile:

Yeah,

I don't play pro anymore, but someone linked me this thread so I thought I'd let you know I have no harsh feelings towards you anymore and that I want to forget about it, too. :Shy:

fippsiee6u1y.png

355824 Both Higana and Fippsie accept your apology. I still won't come back as staff though. What you said affected me too much to want to be staff again. I have no harsh feelings towards you though whatsoever.

Yeah,

I don't play pro anymore, but someone linked me this thread so I thought I'd let you know I have no harsh feelings towards you anymore and that I want to forget about it, too. :Shy:

I deeply sorry that you don't want to comeback :x I wish you best of luck tho :Angel:

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

355833 Apology accepted. :Shy:

I am glad we worked this out. :)