Item missing

Kpgary

361898 Hello

i just reinstalled the game. And i noticed my super rod is missing from my inventory.

Pls help me out

Thank u

Have you try to reopen your client and make sure you enter the correct Server.

Yep I tried

width=387pxhttps://i.imgur.com/EQvF9AS.png[/img]

A real fighter doesn't dash off in the pursuit of next victory or throw a fit when experience a loss.

A real fighter ponders about his upcoming battles

361898 Hello

i just reinstalled the game. And i noticed my super rod is missing from my inventory.

Pls help me out

Thank u

Hello KPgary,

as oldtomato said, can you provide such a screenshot (just look closely)?

dLNS9vJ.png

There is nothing much they can do about it, they certainly won't give you anything back.

might worth a check as well ->

Including disconnections and rollbacks

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsbility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback?. We are so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

dgQ2WU2.png

I even put super rod as quick access in NUM1. It is also missing.

And its not like i bought it recently. I bought it long back. Why is it missing now?

width=387pxhttps://i.imgur.com/EQvF9AS.png[/img]

A real fighter doesn't dash off in the pursuit of next victory or throw a fit when experience a loss.

A real fighter ponders about his upcoming battles

362566 dgQ2WU2.png

I even put super rod as quick access in NUM1. It is also missing.

And its not like i bought it recently. I bought it long back. Why is it missing now?

There are no records of your Super Rod in the game. Additionally, if you had the Super Rod assigned to that slot number, it would still be there despite not being in your inventory. I'm afraid you will have to buy another one, if you really had bought one in the past.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.