Get to Know Me!

1. 1.

Hello :D this is Cyber

I am fairly new in PRO but my knowledge on Pokemon is vast. :Grin:

I been playing for almost 2 years another Pokemon MMO game called Pokemon Planet Online but the lack of new content there made me search for new games. </B>

(i believe there are alot of PPO players in PRO and if anyone knows me my old username on PPO was : erishyti)

<B>

My real life name is Eri (Male) and im a 19 years old studying for Computer Science

English is not my native languange although i am really good at it! :Cool:

I will try to be the best on PvP but that wont happen soon untill i know everything about PRO!

:thanks:

Hello :D this is Cyber

I am fairly new in PRO but my knowledge on Pokemon is vast. :Grin:

I been playing for almost 2 years another Pokemon MMO game called Pokemon Planet Online but the lack of new content there made me search for new games. </B>

(i believe there are alot of PPO players in PRO and if anyone knows me my old username on PPO was : erishyti)

<B>

My real life name is Eri (Male) and im a 19 years old studying for Computer Science

English is not my native languange although i am really good at it! :Cool:

I will try to be the best on PvP but that wont happen soon untill i know everything about PRO!

:thanks:

Welcome to PRO Cyber ! Enjoy your stay here !

3aaa4b535748227990ec052392a42304.png

d59db31d81b3acc40a24ea1dc2b2adee.png

Wing-icon.png

d9e73e0879e18a14a2810ce2cd1fc085.png

Welcome to PRO :)

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Welcome to PRO :3

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.