Why Daycare is needed!

Engineer

Breeding will absolutely not..and I can't emphasize the not enough...NOT be in this game.

:xiagree:

buddha333.gif

"One is not called noble who harms living beings. By not harming living beings one is called noble."

Signatures made by

Annazhee (Jungle Buddha sig) and Chappy (Abra Buddha Sig) <3

As the other 2 posts have stated, breeding will not be in PRO, at all.

There will be ways for pokemon to be able to obtain their egg moves, however.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Guest notblackjack

Uhm I think cover makes some good points (while you guys give no arguments at all). And after discussing with her there are some things that you guys can do to prevent mass-producing rare pokes. For example, you can just disallow rares to be bred, or you can only allow any pokemon to produce an egg twice. Honestly, I think there is a discussion to be made about this. Maybe the people against the idea of breeding can start the debate by giving some good reasons we can actually work with, as just saying its not gonna happen just doesn't work for me.

~notblackjack

Guest notblackjack
Simple answer. If you want a 2nd Dratini, or one with better stats, go spend the time to catch another one for yourself, instead of just breeding, it makes it too easy.

So then we disable breeding dratini's.