Giovanni

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UM6jPQC.jpg

[glow=red]ban them all :banned:| delete them all :boot:[/glow]

368876 signed by daedrakhajit01

Too lazy to write SIGNED! (dang i just wrote it :c) IF THEY SAY SIGNED, I SAY TOO keepo

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

before some months i complain about this too , i believe is a bit unfair for rest of ppl to see that monsters in pvp when they cant really have them cuz is uncatchable or very rare boss rewards/headbutts with 31 ivs so still uncatchable but i think alot of it i think both sides they are volunteers but they still worth a reward for their work so u can play this game without bugs , scammers , botters , etc. the hours they spend on mapping , punish ppl , and all the stuff they do you farming epic pokemons , they just get 1 pokemon per 6 month , between us the only good pvp player from stuffs i know is Deidara and the only one who pvp alot but he use talonflame u should be prepared to counter the most common pokemon in game lose by him is not a excuse OH GM POKEMON , and lose from any GM is should not make u mad after u think their efforts in game they must get something to motivate them and make them enjoy the game from their post so u can enjoy ur game as player

maybe the gm pokemons should be more common for the metagame and not complete out of it like serperior latios etc but thats another story

ps: my complain was most cuz viktim use 2 of them vs me and i got tilted :D

368864 Considering staff members volunteer their time to help moderate and create the game, I don't see an issue with them using them in PvP. Besides, they aren't even that strong compared to everything in the current meta; all of them have 600, or less, base stats. (Also all the staff are trash at PvP (Especially Deidara)).

It also takes more than just a good Pokemon to climb in PvP, there's a lot of skill, prediction and awareness that goes into it. Having one or two Pokemon with strong IVs isn't a huge game changer when you know how to deal with them lol :Ambivalent:

The "600 or less base stats" rule means nothing. It's only a rule put in place to enable staff use their perfect Pokemon. Take Cresselia as an example, it's got 600 base stats but is OP as hell. Same with many others and no one builds teams while considering facing these sorts of Pokemon.

Yes, it does take more than just a good Pokemon to climb in PvP. So why have something that no one expects to see? Also worth mentioning is that while your statement is correct, in some cases it might take JUST ONE Pokemon to push someone out of the ladder. How fair is this?

I personally don't agree with staff using unobtainable Pokemon in ranked. I may not mind them using perfect obtainables such as 31x6 IV Dragonite, HP Fire Contrary Serperior etc. but using unobtainables is not fair in any way.

Agree with Sitzei tho, having the staff poke doesnt mean it ensures the win for them, instead I feel more challenge and more fun to battle with them. If you still feel its unfair, simple, let make the suggest like they can still have the legend shiny or whatever unobtainable to bring in pvp but nature abi and ivs will be random. Other than that, I don't see any problems. One more thing that I gotta agree with Jolly Ol Nathan, prediction and strategies and how you build the team are what matter the most. Some 1-year staffs already had 2 reward pokes, still they can only use 1 in pvp, so I feel like its fair enough. :Smile:

vOOfnpT.gif