• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Nintendo Switch Giveaway

<r>Hello, Team Revolution! <E>:Heart-eyes:</E> <br/>

<br/>

Finally someone made my childhood dream come true - pokemon online. <br/>

I instantly had to share and now gathered my friends including my boyfriend to play with me and we are having a blast! <E>:thanks:</E> <br/>

<br/>

- As to why i would love to win this give-away, my boyfriend got his birthday at the end of April! And i know he has been dying to get his hands on one of the new nintendo switch. Would be the perfect gift hiding in the Easter-Egg! <E>:Heart:</E> <br/>

Or even better let him win it, suitable too his username ''Misterperfect'.<br/>

<br/>

Thumbs up from an happy, active player - Missolina</r>

<t>< JollyolNathan (England)<br/>

I'd love to own the Switch. Assuming you're the average height for a 25 year old, I think it's safe to assume that the Switch is about 15mm in width. I think this giveaway is perfect as I've been looking for something to put under my dining table for months and I just couldn't find anything that would elevate it to the correct height; so I've been eating from a wonky table since September... <br/>

<br/>

"What if it's too big?" you might be asking yourself "Wont it just make the rest of the table wonky?"<br/>

Well that's no problem, I recently bought a belt sander from B&Q which could shave it down to size in no time! I might also use a laser cutter to get rid of any waste material as the last thing I need to be doing is stubbing my toe on my new table leg wedge.<br/>

<br/>

Thanks for the giveaway :3</t>

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

<t>I guess thanks for the giveaway o/, share it again :)</t>

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

<t>User- LeoChaos<br/>

Not North Korea - England<br/>

Shared <br/>

Been a Nintendo fan since the original gameboy, when the battery compartment broke so had to always play it plugged in with some weird multi adaptor lead I had (which I'm sure wasn't safe) but can't get the switch due to real life interfering XD<br/>

Ta muchly for the giveaway <br/>

and <br/>

GL everyone</t>

ge6aLM7.png