► Repel trick spawns ~ All known spawns (112 variations in total) [Updated 06/09/17] ◄

Prehax

Re: ► Spawn Repel Trick ~ All known pokemon spawns [new changes 8/11/2017] ◄

<r><MENTION><s>[mention]</s>CowTippingMafia<e>[/mention]</e></MENTION>, my apologizes; levelrange is 15-17 :P I simply put the level 17 there instead of level 15</r>

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="PreHax" post_id="425979" time="1502479683" user_id="1120928"><s>

</s>

@CowTippingMafia, my apologizes; levelrange is 15-17 :P I simply put the level 17 there instead of level 15

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

oh bro, not a problem. i'm just happy it's here and i totally just read that and was gonna come back and edit my post! Thank you again for all the great work.</r>

Message me on discord @Cowtippingmafia#6918 or just @Cowtippingmafia

<r><MENTION><s>[mention]</s>PreHax<e>[/mention]</e></MENTION> Can u make repel trick for shellos in route 103? i hunting for one night ingame and caught 4 and 1 of them is storm drain.</r>

<r><MENTION><s>[mention]</s>tuyetytran<e>[/mention]</e></MENTION>, I can't make Repelspawns :x that's a job for Red but surely I can suggest it if other people want it as well</r>

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

<t>I think that it doesn't work anymore for Skarmory too. I've spent 10 repeal today and saw nothing on route 113 with a level 19. I've even try without repeal trick during one hour... Nothing.</t>

Collecting shinies from 1st and 2nd generations in Silver Server. Take a look at my collect here.

Visit my pvp shop here and my shiny shop here. You can even take a look at my wish list here.

<r><MENTION><s>[mention]</s>Healinski<e>[/mention]</e></MENTION> have a check now<br/>

<br/>

<MENTION><s>[mention]</s>Rharomy<e>[/mention]</e></MENTION>, 10 repels is nothing and nothing was changed with Skamory / <br/>

Route 113<br/>

-Skarmory now spawns at level 20-24<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<MENTION><s>[mention]</s>CowTippingMafia<e>[/mention]</e></MENTION>,<br/>

<br/>

the rate was already changed before this update and then again was made easier; the spawn is meant to be hard :P</r>

Re: ► Spawn Repel Trick ~ All known pokemon spawns [new changes 8/12/2017] ◄

<t>Indeed... Today i've tested it again and i got 5-6 skarmory. It still works. I was just unlucky yesterday.</t>

Collecting shinies from 1st and 2nd generations in Silver Server. Take a look at my collect here.

Visit my pvp shop here and my shiny shop here. You can even take a look at my wish list here.