Returning.

Good afternoon all.

I used to play when the game was released for about 8 months, then I took a break. However my contact list seems to be empty which means I don't know if anyone I used to know still plays.

Hit me up on Red server if you want to talk etc. Mods included. <3

Tommyola2.

Welcome Back o/

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Welcome Back Tommyola !

As you are returning, you may have some doubts about the news, for this I recommend you take a look at the following: Downloads & Update Logs

You can also check out new support guides in game Game Guides and search online support in Live Chat IRC Channel.

Good luck! and enjoy the game again ^^

YmGOHGU.png

General Support| Bug Resolution Center | Game Guides | Meet & Greet | Discord

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be cut with a Katana.

Welcome back Tommyola and hope you have a lot of fun and make a lot of new friends. If I see you online you can count on my hello :)

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.