PokeBalls

Emperorryuga

I see youre still not used to it mr. Emperor. You have my condolences. I can only suggest to charge it to experience since I doubt the suggestion will be implemented.

As said by others, dont let yourself ran out of balls before refilling it. Specially when youre far from marts. And get used to bad luck, youre in hell.

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

I see youre still not used to it mr. Emperor. You have my condolences. I can only suggest to charge it to experience since I doubt the suggestion will be implemented.

As said by others, dont let yourself ran out of balls before refilling it. Specially when youre far from marts. And get used to bad luck, youre in hell.

I understand that bro, thank ya for that.

Thanking Ya,

Ryuga.

VHyPk2n.png

On the basis of how this game was created, we wanted players to have a challenging yet fun experience. I for one hate how Nintendo holds your hand in the official games. but even on those, u run out of pokeballs in battle, ur out of luck.

I usually consider less than 100 balls at any one time to be a low amount (thats why i keep ~300+ ultra balls in my inventory.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

On the basis of how this game was created, we wanted players to have a challenging yet fun experience. I for one hate how Nintendo holds your hand in the official games. but even on those, u run out of pokeballs in battle, ur out of luck.

I usually consider less than 100 balls at any one time to be a low amount (thats why i keep ~300+ ultra balls in my inventory.

Bro ur staff and i m a newbie , how can i afford 300+ ultraballs?

VHyPk2n.png

It's not even necessary to buy ultraballs. You can buy normal Pokeballs for just 200 per ball. If you buy 300x Pokeballs you just need to invest 60k.

If you dont have enough money for this: Repeat trainer battles and arena battles(leader not possible) after they reset to get money.

Best Regards

Ridalas

uQsOaDP.jpg

[glow=red]

PRO Wiki[/glow] | [glow=red]Facebook[/glow] | [glow=red]Youtube[/glow] | [glow=red]Official PRO Discord[/glow] | [glow=red]Sinnoh Progress[/glow]

Thank you to EmperorRyuga for this Sig

Sorry I have to inform you but you know staffs are players as well, they have to play/grind/trade money as well if they want to buy stuff in-game.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Hello EmperorRyuga,

thank you of course for your suggestion.

I will now lock this topic. If you have any other suggestions do not hesitate to post them in our forum.

Best Regards

Ridalas

uQsOaDP.jpg

[glow=red]

PRO Wiki[/glow] | [glow=red]Facebook[/glow] | [glow=red]Youtube[/glow] | [glow=red]Official PRO Discord[/glow] | [glow=red]Sinnoh Progress[/glow]

Thank you to EmperorRyuga for this Sig