reforming

An1ma

looking back I just can't believe my behaviour u guys im just very sorry to every1 involved i will try to do better in the future and be an example for how people should act.

To every1 hurt in the process i just wanna say sorry to u guys and also big thanks all the people that helped me get this far and change, you guys are just the best thx a lot :Heart:

I will make it my goal in life to never recieve a strike again and keep everything 100% PG from now on!

PVP Channel: https://www.youtube.com/an1ma

PRO PVP Playlist (all matches):

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/UrMmYVG

iwIiNH3.png

I'm glad you decided to change and apologize ^^ I hope you continue to enjoy playing PRO!

I'm a fan btw :p

Time is like a sword, if you don't cut it, it will cut you.

.الوقت كالسيف, إن لم تقطعه قطعك

- Al-Shafi‘i

I appreciate you taking the time to type this exceptional apology. I would just like to let you know that it is sincerely accepted and I wish you good luck in whatever you do. It's one thing to realize we made a mistake but it's another to actually act upon the mistake. Respect from me. Keep up the videos btw. :y:

[center][/center] [center][/center]

As a subscriber and a fan of your youtube videos I am happy to see you trying to improve your own persona. Good luck for that and we are here to support you in that journy :)

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.