Newbiest of Noobs ^_^

Hey everyone!!

Wow, I can't believe I am so late to this party! I just found out about this amazing opportunity and dived right in. I love pokemon and mmorpgs and to finally find a game where they coexist? *unrecognizable little girly scream* I've only played for a few days now and have read just about every noob guide that I could find,

I seem to have a general idea on how to play and what to do. I can't help but feel a little pre-defeated because I'm such a noob. I go to nursing school and work 40 hours a week, so I wont have a lot of spare time to dedicate to this wonderful game. Lovely concept and I've really enjoyed the gameplay so far. It's all about level grinding from what I can tell which sadly, requires a lot of free time. :Frown:

Oh well, I still will play as much as I can and could use all the helpful advice I can get. I currently just beat Brock for the first badge! Yay!!! ....ugh such a noob. Lol I hope everyone is having a wonderful day and an awesome time in PVO!

Happy hunting!!! ^_^

Edit: #teamblue #blueserver

ece11841-c6ac-4ac8-9810-08568ed5def2_zpsh6zdvrdl.jpg

-snip-

Hey there CandiBarr and welcome to PRO!

Don't worry about being a noob, we were all one once. :P We also have various ways to support you - you can check our Game Guides and the PRO Wiki or seek out Live Chat support via our IRC Channel. Feel free to also check out our Facebook Page, Twitter, Youtube Channel, and Instagram as well! Good luck, have fun, and enjoy your game! :)

Until we meet again.

Lovely introduction o/ welcome to PRO :3

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Welcome to PRO. Nah don't listen to my friend bong. Their guild don't have some member called somes so they don't need medical care. Just join Blaze (smirk). Best of luck and enjoy your time!

:)))))))

u suck fad <3

Cute intro tho :'3 Welcome to PRO , hab fun ^^

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

^_^

Thank you Shaui! Thanks to the PRO wiki, I was able to advance far enough last night and successfully achieve the 3rd badge.

^_^

Thanks! Very happy to be here!

^_^

Thanks! Haha Im going to need lots of that. :Shy:

Plz join Chronos Guild, we seriously need some medical care.

Teehee. :Smile: What is this Chronos guild that you speak of?

Welcome to PRO. Nah don't listen to my friend bong. Their guild don't have some member called somes so they don't need medical care. Just join Blaze (smirk). Best of luck and enjoy your time!

Blaze eh? I'll be sure to keep that in mind. :Crazy:

^_^

Thank you and much appreciated.

We all need a lovely nurse

Welcome to PRO!

P/s: hope you play in yellow sv

Lol thank you and I couldn't agree more! I should have mentioned in my into that I am...BLUE SERVER! #teamblue #teammystic

^_^

Lol always be cute and have fun! Or at least try too! That's my motto. Thanks for the warm welcome!

ece11841-c6ac-4ac8-9810-08568ed5def2_zpsh6zdvrdl.jpg