Finally Its Time..

Hi ,

For those who don't know me , I'm just an another ordinary player from Blue server with online time of around 1400+ hrs and ingame nick with Yoganand - Saying my Final Bye to the game we use to spam whole day/night hunting pokes or spending some quality time in All chat , whether it comes to general business or helping new players with gameplay although we wer just killing time in this game , Pro taught me bit more values in different aspects of life.

Finally at some point of time or another , everything needs to come to end and so is this gaming life and need to concentrate on more useful things whether it is Career perspective or Studies

Special Thanks to People who stood by me all the time , i may a say few names of People who wer there with me all the time , Please dont get offended if i have missed your name as Some say i have short memory :P

Thanks to Han - for having me in Guild for quite a long period

BoBo , Mark, Kiwi - Best Pals? yea maybe

Ngiannas - Friend, philospher , Advisor etc ;)

Bentenhn - Love Interest? xD

Fearkl & Raffy<3 - Always present wen i needed them the most

Hasseeb , Virappan - Jigars <3

shirota , somebodyunknown , ugibugi , Jin , Justi , James , Belzebel , Imrig , Ikonos, pokemaestro , Brian , Karamboo , Kibitz , ka1er , Guanxi , Beezed , Glogs- Teachers , Maestros , most of all - good Friends :)

Finally For the Pro Staff who stood by me to Help when I needed them the most for one or other reason

1. Ex-Staff Dizzi

2. Shamac

Red server - where i didnt play , found quite a lot of Good Friends or u call them expert pvpers in general-who helped me with ideas thank you An1ma , sitzei , and Most importantly Laeters

Cya everyone

Good Luck , Have fun

will be available always in discord , take care

regards

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Yoganand.

I am sad to see your leaving us, but well, this is not goodbye but only a so long ;)

we will see you again some day, i am sure, but in the meantime your just go on and get your life settled.

tbh, i think one day you will come back ...to this community or another, and have your child sitting on your lap and teaching him/her about the life in this kind of world.

And i am sure you will reach what ever you set yourself as a goal.... cuz i know you.... (i think).... and your heart, and this is a great person we see leaving us for now.

Take care, yoga and you know : i will always love you <3

Love from Bente bentehn

BenS.gif