Upcoming patch discussion

Sermacabro

Re: Upcoming updates DRAMA [POLL]

<t>Black Medallion is somewhat understandable/ok since hunting for h.a. tier 9 extremely rares does get VERY frustrating. I could accept that.<br/>

<br/>

But IV re-rolls is a different story. Since the start of the game, PRO has always been against increasing the probability of finding perfect Pokemon and we've seen that thanks to various topics that were already created by staff as well as their replies to certain topics which requested hunting to be made easier. <br/>

<br/>

Just one week ago, an admin said "Guaranteed 15+ IVs and 100% sync rate on legendaries will not happen or PvP will just be Legendary spam" on a discussion about obtainable legendary IVs and now somehow it's fine to have a 6x31 legendary as long as you can afford to pay for it. As I said in the other topic, this is contradicting PRO's views in so many ways and I will never agree that this change is a good one. <br/>

<br/>

And I'm not even talking about the p2w aspect of things...<br/>

<br/>

I vote NO.</t>

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Upcoming updates DRAMA [POLL]

<r>Good initiative! <E>:y:</E></r>

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

Re: Please dont put coins to change ivs

<t>the 100 coin item is pointless everything is tradeable in the shop. i can understand the black medal.. H/A is annoying . some players love the hunt others not so much. but that IV resetter is a no no ... plz... add something else. like an coin shop item that gives us a % chance of getting alola form</t>

Zezu.jpg

YVuBCg9.png

<t>I've been a loyal PRO connoisseur and collector of shinies for many long years now, so this news was quite upsetting to find out. <br/>

<br/>

I knew this was coming a long time ago , when they started coming out with poorly designed mounts and new pvp items purchasable in the shop. I pointed it out and nobody listened you all just laughed now LOOK. <br/>

<br/>

As usual people's greed ruins everything. Thanks Shanold Trump. WE MADE PRO now look what you're doing to us. You used to be cool.</t>

[highlight=yellow][glow=red]RIP HARAMBE[/glow][/highlight]

<t>I just thought of another thing, this is basically gambling which is illegal to half the player base because there under 18, think about it. You pay real money to get a chance for a virtual item, whatcha trying to do give kids and young adults gambling addictions? Because that's a good way to get them started</t>

Be not afraid of greatness. Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and others have greatness thrust upon them

<r>I'm somewhere in the middle of the Settings :S I do want to enhance ivs but i see P2W so <B><s></s>nah<e></e></B>.<br/>

<br/>

More like, i think this is related to breeding? Breeding needs 2 mons while here all i see is:<br/>

<br/>

Someone donating some dollah in the store -> getting coin ->selling coin -> getting rich. Imagine the players donating tons of cash and selling Coin boxes to tons of players and making cash out of it. Pure P2W as people want a perfect poke.<br/>

More like after this thing comes people gonna sit back and grab some boxes and start resetting stats. No offense.</r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

Can u please listen the community ?

<t>Who asked for a randomiser ivs ? no one. Its only pay to win. <br/>

<br/>

Who asked for new move and ability ? all the players. <br/>

Who asked for delete the reset of trainers ? <br/>

<br/>

If u want more money, make your game better and more complete ( code all move and ability ) and perhaps there will be more players and u will won more money. <br/>

<br/>

Just listen the community and u will have more players and more money.</t>

Re: State of the Game

<r><QUOTE author="NemesisPR21" post_id="382394" time="1494035739" user_id="1100556"><s>

</s><br/>

Shane cant get money for the game. I mean, the money he gain is for the servers. He cant get profit and use it to party or buy a house.<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

He definitely does make money, he doesn't use great servers which don't cost a whole lot. Pretty sure he stated once PRO is his second income, also he wouldn't keep the game up if he wasn't making a profit he wouldn't work for free</r>

Be not afraid of greatness. Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and others have greatness thrust upon them