Upcoming patch discussion

Sermacabro

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im still undecided, i'm leaning towards a maybe not right now.

However the amount of hate going on is crazy, there is more trying to make me look bad then constructive anything going on and I find that tells alot about the users character

you are not hated bcuz u want to change a page on YOUR game is ur decision if u wanna do that changes and is users decision if they stay or leave ppls who rage on you as person are idiots and u should dont count their opinion everyone who have a chance to get some cash want as more as possible and nothing is wrong with that but imo you could find another way to keep that game competitive like is it now and make money without make it pay2win.

Guest UnknownUser11

A good idea someone put forward was to lets say you have 4 or something pokemon that you dont like. lets say you have 4 pikachus and you could then like blend them, or make a reroll cost those pokemon or something.

Re: Upcoming updates DRAMA [POLL]

<r><QUOTE author="chameleon" post_id="382647" time="1494083896" user_id="585050"><s>

</s><br/>

<QUOTE author="Frrf" post_id="382643" time="1494083662" user_id="962988"><s>

</s><br/>

<QUOTE author="chameleon" post_id="382631" time="1494083282" user_id="585050"><s>

</s><br/>

<br/>

<br/>

The odds are (1/31)*(1/31) only if you're calculating it like this: "Given that the first roll is not 31, the other roll is 31".<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

Yeah those odds are the ones of getting 31 at the same time my bad. Not a huge fan of probabilities xD<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

Don't worry. I saw your initial post almost instantly and started my calculations shortly after. Had to ask around for help or else I would've failed miserably. <E>:Smile:</E> Was a good practice anyway though :P<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

Just reminds me how much i hate this kind of calcs xD</r>

Freddie_forum_size.png

Solution is so [Censored] simple. From the PM i recently sent to Red. [mention]Shane[/mention]

''I would love to suggest a review on the EV-Randomizer that might be purchasable with coins, from what i hear in the various discord servers i'm in, this will lead to many people to instantly leave due to the 'slap on the face' they get for the work they have done so far. It incentivates players to stop playing at all and instead simply find a way to generate enough IRL or in-game money to change the ivs. Economy will get a terrible hit, with pokemons losing market power from one day to the other and risking a potential monopoly from people with high IRL money, much like botters did with shinies market.

I perfectly understand the reason behind the change, it was one of my strongest beliefs that players should be allowed to control the IVs to a certain extent as an anti-badluck solution. However the currency used, be it real money or ingame money, is not the solution.

We know for sure the technology to block and reroll single IVs exist and was already shown in Shane's latest video. Why not implement the idea i previously suggested, which basically consists of changing the price of rerolls from pure coins to actual pokemons (trade an OT gible to reroll 1 IV on your main Gible. Price is just indicatory and can be adapted). This will completly resolve the RNG and lack of a consistent reward for the time spent problem and will ensure maximum enjoyability for the community, which translates into a higher afflux of new or returning players in the game, more Membership being sold as well as the new +20% h.a medallion. Money will still be generated, simply boosting the demand of already existing and very important items rather than adding a new currency which is potentially detrimental for the short term future of the game. Just my idea :kiss: ''

"Controled" Rng got already proposed and got ignored as well , but there is a P2W fonction coming from nowhere wich mostly is going to be added in the next patch :y:

Mimimimimimimii

It already would cost some thousands of coins to "perfect" ivs on a single Pokemon on average with the current pricing. I tried it a bunch of times.

So its not really worth paying for at all. But i'm taking in all constructive suggestions like yours HusseinM, that was a good suggestion.

Worth paying for or not, it's still the wrong direction for the game to go in.

Also, that's ignoring the fact that it can instantly turn a worthless 3/2/3/4/5/8 dragonite into a valuable 20/23/18/5/16/21 dragonite, without luck that far out of the ordinary. Doesn't have to be perfect to break the economy.

Fu2zc9T.jpg

Thanks to MadFrost for the signature!

it is coming to accommodate its(PRO's) last days before the coming of 2.0 as what i thought.

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

A good idea someone put forward was to lets say you have 4 or something pokemon that you dont like. lets say you have 4 pikachus and you could then like blend them, or make a reroll cost those pokemon or something.

2qt8pdl.jpg

Almost perfect poke, h.a. Took like 1000h+ to get. And ruined just for that SPD iv. The coin could be used to allow you move one IV to another. Like move that 25 IV of attack to SPD. I dont see the problem. But just move existent ivs. You if you got like less than 20IVs in each stat, the coin would not he useful.

If i wanted more speed, i would need another roll to change the 28 DEF for speed.

I have to look again for another eevee h.a right nature and good stat its because one is crappy? The coin would be great in this case, and the same for others.

To all the people quitting in like the first 9 pages please send all your pokes and money to me, IGN is Georgie. d:^] anyways on a less dramatic and world-ending, apocalyptic note; I always remember that this game is free to play. I don't find anything wrong or criminal about developers finding a way to monetize the game a bit and from the community and passion I've seen here I find it very hard to think that the average player base won't be considered in terms or fairness and the time they put into grinding. I think it has a place in the game as its essentially a new way to approach the game and \o/ for new content. If it can potentially allow you to move a stat to another stat then I think that's absolutely great, ik we all have that god Pokemon in our box that was ruined for that one stat. Plus we legit don't have to use $ when we can just buy using in game dinero. To conclude, if you quit, gimme that phat dough.